never better

DONT PLAY THE SONG !!!

I told Valentina bye then headed to room 208

I told Valentina bye then headed to room 208. my heart was telling me to run and go back because I still had to time. but my mind was telling me to keep walking because you know you might end up dead if you turn around now.

when I got to the door. and slowly opens it. to see Louis and his Mafia. drinking and getting high. and makin money with loads of cocaine sitting on the table ....

an no I'm not apart of this mafia stuff I'm just here to be used ....

"ayyyyy look boys Roxies back" Louis smiled with his cigar in his mouth. they all started cheering and roaming my body "hey sexy" a random guy said smirking at me. he looked like he was in his mid 30s
like every guy in this room

𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝟯𝟴 ....

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was the only youngest girl here at this club that's why he liked me so much. when my mom started leaving me alone. I had no money and I remember I was just going for a walk then I ended up here. i sneaked inside

I was looking around like a dumbass. then some how I ran into Louis. he asked me what is a pretty girl like me is doing around here. I scared when I saw his tattoos and guns, money and shit but the told me I had no reason to be scared .....

he looked at my body and just said the word 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁. then he started being sweet to me. I was uncomfort able at first but then he was so nice so why not trust him so I started visiting the club more often.

I told him about my mom and my friends. just really my personal life. he told me he felt bad and started giving me money to take care of my self.

Then one day 𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲. he told me to meet him here because he had to talk to me. so I agreed an I remember sitting at the table with him. he was acting different. he was drinking a lot. I tired to tell him to stop then he slapped me and told me I owned him. that's when I regret all I did. I told him I couldn't pay him back because I didn't have it .....

then he laughed at me and called a guy over to us. he was big and looked impossible to fight. he was smirking at me and I was disgusted and confused at first until he said 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿.

~•~•~•~•~•~

𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 .....