⚠️Editing + Changes

Heyyyyy long time no see 😋

honestly, I haven't touched this story since December of 2017 because I told myself I was done with it and there wasn't anything else to be done...

BUT!

I reread the whole story recently and what I read shocked me because it's not typically my style and everything just jumped around. there was also no character buildup/background and some incorrect scenes that I never really thought everything through.

I honestly wrote this whole book in a week back in 2016 and thought it was suitable to be put out there, but oh was I WRONG. ( course I was only 15 and a dumb 15 y/o might I add ? )

anyways, I'm not sincerely happy with it and honestly, I think everyone can agree it needs a lil itsy bitsy touchup.

With all this being said i decided that JULY of this year ( 2019 ) I will begin editing and this story WILL be taken down for a couple of months ( that's saying if I start in July and not sometime earlier - which is my plan - ) so I can fix this and make it into a much bigger, greater story.

the key points I'll probably be adding are ;

• More plot/longer story
• Character background
• I will be adding more chapters and things that happen within the story, but it should still stay a short story
• I'll fix up the jump skips because this whole story was honestly a rollercoaster and i want a smooth boat ride ya know ??

the next time I actually publish this story it will be semi the same but also completely new at the same time, so if you're one of my bun buns who like to reread this story, you'll be in for a completely new surprise!

and for those of you who are just getting to this chapter and are a new reader, then I hope if this wasn't entirely too awful for you to read then you come back to see my almost finished product 💕

thank you for staying with me and THANK YOU FOR READING! I never would've imagined this book would even pass 50k and I'm so so SO grateful for you all ❤️ can't wait to get back into writing and communicating with you guys 😜