Christmas Special

TYSM FOR 90K AHHH I LOVE ALL YOU MUCHIES SO MUCH

________

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" I looked down to see my two year old daughter, Lisa, clutching my leg, fear written in her eyes as she breathed heavily.

I glanced behind her and picked her up, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Blue went through Connor's stuff and now they're fighting and throwing things at each other! I don't know what to do!" She exclaimed, hiding her head in the crook of my neck.

For a two year old she was unexplainably smart and I sometimes couldn't keep up with her.

"Where's daddy?" I asked and she pointed out back where Ashton and Axel were talking.

I rolled my eyes and planted a kiss on her cheek, "Why don't you go out there and go bug him while I go fix the problem upstairs." She nodded her head and squirmed out of my arms, running out into Ashton's opened ones.

I swear all my children love their dad more than me.

I swiped my hands down my skirt before walking up the stairs where I could prominently hear the boys fighting with each other.

"I told you not to touch my stuff! What can you not understand about that? I swear you get dumber everyday." Connor yelled as I opened the door and I groaned when I saw the scene in front of me.

Conner had Blue up against the wall while Blue just smiled smugly down at him. The amount of times I've seen these two boys in this position still overwhelms me.

"Connor put your brother down." I sighed and looked around their shared room where trash lay about and a broken glass. It didn't take time to figure out that Connor probably threw the glass at Blue.

Connor continued with holding Blue against the wall, his breathing becoming ragged and I glared at him. "Connor," I warned, "put your brother down right now before I put you back in rehab."

Connor immediately dropped Blue and turned around, giving me a deadly glare, "I'm eighteen, you can't make me do anything."

I crossed my arms and looked up at him, "As long as you're living in my house, you will do as I say." I raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his argument but it never came.

"What's going on here?" Ashton's voice came from behind me as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

That's why he wasn't going to argue with me. Why can't I be intimidating like Ashton? This is outrageous!

Connor went to reply but I beat him to it, "Just telling the boys to clean up their room for dinner, since we have guests coming over." I lied and shot Connor a look before turning around and smiling at Ashton, "And I need you to set the table."

Ashton groaned, "But that's so much work. You know I could easily just sit on the couch and play with Lisa." He blinked his eyelashes innocently at me but I wasn't going to break.

I shot him a sweet smile, "If you don't set up the table right now you won't be getting your Christmas present tonight."

I heard a gag behind me, "Gag me." Blue said and Connor scoffed.

"Gladly." He muttered but I rolled my eyes and screeched when Ashton suddenly turned around and bolted towards the kitchen.

"Well, guess that worked." I said to myself and jumped when the doorbell rang.

"You need to fix your flinching problem, mom." Blue said as he passed by me and walked down the stairs.

"You need to fix your attitude." I whispered angrily and stomped down the stairs.