CHAPTER 35

Waking up the morning after my nightmare makes me feel like I woke up to a funeral. There is a feeling in the air I just cant shake and part of me wants to plead for the men and women to hide that I was wrong and that they should think about themselves. I wish I had never talked anyone into coming to aid us.I get up and get dressed heading towards Murphy's house.

"I'm telling you Murphy I have never seen her like that." I hear Aspen's voice before I even come around the house.

"Aspen are you sure?" Murphy ask.

"Look she didn't even act like that after you rejected her. She never once had nightmares. We've killed a lot of rouges and seen many people we care about fall for the cause and she has never once had a dream like that." There is a brief pause and I get scared that Aspen has picked up my scent. "Maybe we should heed this as a warning and send in a team and just kill him instead of putting so many people in harms way." 

"Let's talk to everyone and see what they think." Murphy says almost like he isn't believing anything that Aspen is telling him.

"Hey Murphy!" I holler after them.

"Addy you look like you just woke up." 

"I did. Look I had a dream last night." 

"I know Aspen told me about it." He says. Aspen looks at Murphy like he is trying to figure out how to square up the situation.

"Did he tell you how I seen Toni's lifeless body on the ground?" I ask. Murphy looks at Aspen and he shakes his head.

"Not only that Murphy but we were killing kids. Like kids not even old enough to drive. They aren't the problem. We need to find a way to bring Travis down without ending so many lives." I say.

"Weren't you the one who got all the Alphas on board for a full on battle?" Murphy ask.

"Yes and at the time I thought that was the best way, but I believe I have another way without involving so many people." I say. My phone chimes and I smile.

"And? Care to tell?" He ask.

"I will just get everyone to meet us in the main hall in two hours." I dont say anything to either of the men I turn on my heel and head for the bike parked out front.

******

I park in front of the café and look inside the glass and Olivia sits near the window sipping on her coffee. I pull my helmet off and enter the building making my way to the table.

"Not the best place to hide." I say sitting down. Olivia looks up her eyes wide. She goes to stand and I grab her hand and set her back down.

"Now that isn't nice." I say.

"What do you want?" She ask.

"Well I want you to sit down and finish the coffee in your hand I mean you did pay for it after all." Olivia fidgets in her chair.

"Olivia calm down I'm not here to kill you quite the opposite honestly." I say.

"What?" She stutters.

"Your dad has resurfaced and he wants you and has some druggie wolves looking for you and they aren't the most trustworthy things. Odds are they would kill as soon as bring you to him. Travis has pretty much declared war and I need to stop it before he kills everyone I love." I say.

Olivia looks at me like she is trying to figure out if I'm playing some kind of angle.

"I'm not playing some kind of angle I know that we aren't on the best terms, but if you ever really loved Murphy you will help." I say.

"How do I know you will really keep me safe?" She ask.

I look around the café and grab the knife on the table and slice my palm. I grab her hand and slice her palm and grab her hand.

"I Addalyn Carter Lukos of the Lost Lupus Pack and Mate of Aspen Crawford swear to protect you until we get rid of Travis Redden." The skin around my wrist burns as a red a band burns into my forearm. Olivia pull her hand away and looks at her arm.

"So if you get hurt intentionally I will loose my wolf." I say. Olivias eyes are wide still staring at her arm.

"Deal."

**************

I KNOW GUYS AND GALS ITS BEEN A MINUTE AND I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO WRITE.