Chapter 5

I settle into my seat next to Aiden. He hands me a beer and I take it without hesitation. I tip the bottle back and chug it setting it down. Aiden shakes his head and turns his head to the two Alphas at the head of the table.

"We've never really had a rouge problem. I mean there have been some here and there but what is normal for apack. Then all of a sudden they started attacking in larger and larger numbers. Many of our warriors parished the others they couldnt teach so the younger ones coming up didnt have proper traning and started to let their heads get in the way causing them to get clouded judgment." Murphy says.

"So why didnt you train them? I mean you trained under the same people I had. You have the traning. Maddox trained you in so many more ways then anyone." I say. Murphy looks at me.

"I wasnt in the right state of mind."Murphy says.

"Right state of mind are you fucking kidding me. They are your people they deserved and do deserve to be taught to fight. They should never have gone into battle not knowing! So many people Murphy died. So many children died because they weren't ready!" I scream. I stand up making my way towards Murphy.

"Not all of us had a easy time ok. I wasn't right my judgment was clouded I couldn't think properly after you left. I couldn't think about anything." Murphy says.

"Please. You were using your so called heartbreak as a crutch." I say. 

"I was heartbroken." Murphy says.

"Yeah so screwing the brains out of Olivia is heartbroken?" I growl. Murphy looks at me with wide eyes. "I felt it. I felt you break the bond the rest of the way." I say.

"You don't get to come back and judge. You left and made a home somewhere else. I had to do what I had to do for my people. I didn't get to leave and go on a killing spree." He yells. His eyes flash and it does nothing but piss me off.

"A killing spree that's what you think I did. If anything I was protecting the people I love. I was protecting my Alpha. I did my duty to my people and to my Alpha. I didn't cower behind some whore and fuck her funny. As far as i'm concerned you didn't do a damn thing for your people except put a big fucking target on their backs. Now all these rouges think that this is easy prey and they think they can pick you off. They know the Alpha is weak and cant keep his people safe. You let them be slaughtered." I say.

"Guys can we talk about the matter a hand. You two can sort this shit out later." Aspen says through gritted teeth. I sit down next to him and he lays a hand on my leg calming me down. I look up at Aspen and he smiles.

"The rouges. How have they been attacking?" Aspen ask.

"Always through the south they wont come any other way." Murphy says.

"Ok I will send Adalyn and Aiden to take a look and see what they can see. We will hold sessions In the morning around eight. Then again around one. The last session will be at seven and these will be everyday. Your people can either show up or don't. You and Adalyn need to talk before you end up doing something you will regret." Aspen says. I look at Aspen like he has lost his damned mind.

"Aspen." I say. My voice cracks a little.

"Time to face your past babe." He kisses me on the forehead and he looks at Aiden and motions for him to follow. I stay in my seat and look at Murphy. He looks at Aspen's retreating figure and as soon as the door closes he looks at me.

Here we go.

******

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT I JUST WANT THEIR TALK TO BE A NEW CHAPTER.