CHAPTER 37(RATED R)

"Would you please calm down." I say. Aspen is pacing the room and looking at me like something crazy. I sit in the middle of the bed as he huffs and growls all the while I sit calmly listening to him work himself up.

"Calm down! Have you looked at your arm! You just don't go making oaths like that!" His voice echoes off the walls and the only thing I can think of right now is the fact that he is going to sound like a frog in the morning with all the screaming and hollering he has done.

"You need to calm down or your going to sound like Kermit in the morning." I say.

"Addy now is not the time for you to be telling jokes." Aspen looks at me like I am the crazy one. At least I haven't been walking around in the same spot making the carpet lie down and throwing my hands up like we are at some rave.

"I did what had to be done and I would do it again and again and again. If I knew Travis would take me and spare our people id walk right to him and die happily knowing that you would get to live." I say.

"That's the thing Addy I wouldn't even get to live my life because you are my life. The driving force that keeps me going every day the reason I get up in the morning. I know it would end me. I cant do it again." Aspen says.

"Aspen." I say gently. He stops and sits down and puts his head in his hands. I crawl up behind him and hold him. I kiss the side of his hand and I can feel him calming down.

"Addy how did we get so mixed up in all of this. How did we get so far from what we were. I miss home and I feel like we are in a foreign land with hostels all over the place." 

"Because I don't know how to leave well enough alone." I say.  I pull him back and straddle Aspens lap and touch our foreheads together.

"As long as it us I know we will make it to the ends of the earth and I know we can keep our families safe. I believe in us with everything in my heart tells me that we will be ok." I say.

I press my lips to his and its so soft and full of worry but so much more love. Every piece of fear I have I am giving Aspen to share as he is me. I pull away and look at Aspen and my heart feels like a humming bird is trapped inside.

"I love you Addy."

"I love you too, Aspen." 

                                                            !RATED R past this point!

I lean back down and kiss him again, this time the kiss filled with need. He sits up and threads his hands through my hair. I move my hands down his chest and reach the bottom of his shirt and slide it up breaking the kiss. I fling the shirt into the floor and go back to kissing Aspen. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp giving him the opening he wanted. His tongue fighting for dominance and ultimately winning. His hands travel down my back and finally reach my ass. He squeezes making me moan. I pull away looking between us and at the fabric still in the way.

"Too many clothes." I breathe out, In a swift motion my shirt joins his on the floor.

He looks at me and smiles.

"No bra?"

I shrug my shoulders and he pulls me closer to him and pulls a nipple into his mouth. I moan and arch my back to give him better access to my chest. Aspen massages the other and pinches the nipple alternating between both. He pulls away and pushes me off and rips my shorts and underwear off. He spins me around and tosses me onto the bed. 

"I'm going to fuck you until you see stars." Aspen says and his eyes flash. I gasp and as I go to open my mouth he puts his in my sex.

"Oh fuck!"

I can feel him smirking against me as his tongue moves up and down the slick folds. He gently bites the bundle of nerves making my hips jump pushing my sex in his face. I grab his hair pulling him in closer. I can feel my stomach knotting. I release his hair and fist the sheets.

"I'm so close." I barley get it out before he shoves two fingers inside me. I scream and I feel the knot fall apart and my legs start shaking but he doesn't stop. It makes him go faster. A growl rips out of me and he looks at me. I grab him and push him away making him stumble away from the bed. I unbutton his pants and slide them down his legs. I rub across his cock as I pull his boxer down. Pre-cum is leaking from the tip. I look up at Aspen as I take his cock into my mouth.

"Damn Addy!" He lets out a groan and pulls my hair into a ponytail and pushes his cock into my mouth even more making me gag. Tears escape my eyes as he fucks my face. 

"Told you I was going to fuck you until you see stars." I open my mouth up even more and he slams back into me. I can feel my sex dripping as he slams into me using me like the pack whore. I play with his balls with one hand and massage my clit with the other. I feel his balls clenching knowing he is getting ready to release his cum into my throat.

"Swallow every single drop." I nod as much as I can. I can feel it hitting my throat and I do as I was told and swallow every single drop. He lets me hair go and pulls me to my feet and picks me up. His lips attach themselves to mine. The taste of my sex and his cock make the kiss even better. I feel my back touch the bed. He pulls away and kisses my neck right over his mark making my sex drip. His hand connects with the bundle of nerves I rock my hips.

"Aspen I need that cock in my pussy now. I want to feel you." I say. I guess he didn't have to be told twice because before I could say anything hes inside me. I rock my hips matching his face. He grabs my boobs and squeezes as hard as he can and I know that I am going to have bruises tomorrow.I can feel the knot forming in my stomach again.

"Aspen I'm going to come." I say.

"I want you to come on my cock. Let that pussy squeeze me likes its never squeezed me before." I look at him and his hand comes down and he smacks my clit which is enough to send me over the edge. My body is shaking and he is still rocking against me. He flips me over and takes his cock out of me and I can feel him using the juices to coat the entrance of my ass.

"I'm going to come in your ass baby." 

Without any warning he shoves his cock inside me and I scream. The feeling of being stretched like this is all new.

He continues to pull me back towards him and finally releases inside me.

I collapse on the bed and he finally pulls out of me. My eyes are heavy and my body tired.

"I love you."

"I love you too"