Chapter 61//"Elliott, do you see what I see?"

Chapter 61// "Elliott, do you see what I see?"

I felt someone tickle my nose; I rub my nose in my sleep and groan out loud, why would someone be horrible enough to disturb my beautiful slumber?

I try and turn around on the double bed, but someone was strongly holding on to me.

I also feel a hand twisting my hair like it was being wrapped around a finger.

Can you please leave me in peace?

"Fuck off" I groan out loud, grabbing one of the pillows from beside me and putting it over my face. Why was it so light in the room? Someone needs to remind me to build a brick in front of my window.

I hear him laugh huskily next to me. I felt an intense pair of eyes stare at me, which made me feel really awkward while I lay there.

I slowly crack each eye open and cringe at the amount of sunlight in the room.

Lying in front of me was Elliott, with the most dazzling smile on his face. He had those droopy, puppy eyes that are slightly red like he just woke up.

He had the slightest amount of stubble on his chin, which made him appear older looking.

"Why are you so happy?" I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"In all honesty, I didn't think I'd ever get to see your ugly morning face again" Elliott replies as he continuously smiles. He had that deep croaky voice on, where it was all husky and cracked when he spoke.

"Yeh well you're stuck with me forever, so shut your eyes and go back to sleep. And come here and give me some of your body heat, I'm freezing" I tell him.

"Forever?" he asks me.

"Yes Elliott, you know eternal, till the day we die, do I need to explain it any further" I roll my eyes.

"No, it's just the first time you said something like that. I think you should say it more often"

"You're so needy"

"You know you love it, Dawson"

I roll my eyes and close them again.

"Dawson get up we're having dinner with Charlotte today, oh shit we've missed breakfast and lunch"

"We can have breakfast anytime of the day?" I mutter, trying you hug him but he pushes me off him. He's so stubborn?

"Dinner is only in a few hours nd we all know how long it takes you to get ready"  We all didn't come home till like 7 am, so we have seriously slept in.

I suddenly hear a light knock at the door and my eyes immediately fly open and before I can do anything my door cracks open.

"Cress, I got home right now and I need to go out straight away and I found a dogs bed..." Someone explains softly as they enter my room unannounced. I push Elliott of myself and cover myself with my duvet.

My mother stops in the doorway looking stunned.

"I don't know if I should ask about the visitor in your bed or the fact you're both still in bed." She states. Her hair was in a neat top bun and she was wearing one of her work skirts and a tight pencil skirt. She must have some sort of important meeting.

"Hey Ms. Dawson" Elliott waves at her as if this moment wasn't awkward in the slightest. Yeh, many parents probably walked in on him and a girl in the past.

Oh god, that was such a bad thought.

"Are you two..." She points between us, I feel my cheeks blazing with red.