Chapter 66//"You're not my girlfriend anymore,"

I wake up with a heated blanket around me... actually scratch that.

I eventually peel my eyes open after one of the best night sleeps ever, only to not find Elliott and i in our usual morning wake up position.

Elliott has his head placed on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. His midnight hair is to tickling my chin and out legs are wrapped together.

This boy is actually adorable.

I run my fingers lightly through his hair, gently twirling it in my fingers.

Elliott begins shuffling around after a couple of minute his grip tightening around me.

He places his chin above my breasts and on my chest as he gives me a lazy smile, while he can barley open his eyes.

I lift my arms up in the air for a good stretch.

Even the slightest movement of my muscles was making my groan in pain.

"I told you that when we do it, I'll do you so good that you'll be able to feel me inside you every time you moved the next date"

I wince at the words he just whispered into my ear.

"Maybe you should have gone easy on me," I tell him.

"Please Cress you were the one to tell me to go faster, who was I to not oblige"

He was making me blush a deep scarlet.

"Your all embarrassed now laughs in his deep throaty morning voice. "I'm worried we're going to be kicked out this hotel with all that screaming you were doing last tonight"

I lift up my pillow and shove it in his face while he laughs at me.

"Elliott, oh Elliott" He squeals in a high-pitched voice that sounded nothing like mine.

I shove the pillow on his face harder trying to muffle out his laughter that was filling the room. There really was never a dull day with Elliott around.

I get out of bed, about to go to the bathroom until I feel my whole body aching.

"Cress you actually look like a duck"

I answer him with my middle finger, which sets him off laughing again. Someone has the giggles, or he's just in an extremely good mood.

In the bathroom I look at myself and the sight of my hair was horrible. Along with the fact I had bruises all over my body, which weren't actually bruises, they were hickeys, though there was an odd bruise or two.

I go for a quick shower and the hot water is heavenly until Elliott walks into the bathroom.

"Can I join?" He asks smugly.

I squeal wanting to cover myself.

"It's not something I haven't seen before Dawson" He laughs, closing the shower door and letting the steam build up again.

I've blow-dried and straightened my hair by the time I o to the living room to find Elliott watching French TV. We really needed to put a 'shirts on at all times' rule in place.

"Shower didn't help?" He asks. I shake my head. His hair was till wet from when he showered after me. How come he was fine and didn't look like a waddling idiot.

"Elliott?"

"Hmm" He replies.

"I don't think I can go out today"