Chapter 17// "Elliott did you just call me Satan"

"You look familiar. Do we have class together?" I jump up in surprise by the voice beside me, turning, I see his notorious blue eyes gaze at me.  

"Please tell me someone smashed your head off a wall and you got Amnesia"  

"I could have sworn we had chemistry together"  

"Yeh we do..." I look up at him realizing he is toying with me. I use my shoulder to shove him, but he barely moves an inch. He continues to playfully smile at me.  

"Do you mind if I walk you to class" He asks.  

My eyes are narrowed in his direction. Why is he asking me he does whatever he wants anyway?

"Cause my mother told me to follow my dreams"  

"Well if you want to follow your dreams then the janitor closet is that way:" I point down the corridor.  

"Why would my dreams be in a closet"  

"Don't you dream about fucking girls, well I bet there are a line of them waiting to get a piece of you in there"

 His brows crease when he frowns as he stands directly in front of me, I attempt to walk around him but he won't budge.  

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"  

"What is this?" I shake my head.  

"Its international pick up line day"

 "Pick up line day? Is that a thing"  

We enter the half-full classroom and Elliott continues to follow me.  

"Elliott stop following me"  

"But who else am I going to practice my pick up lines on? How about this one 'I'll treat you like homework. I'll slam you on the desk and do you all night long'"  

"1. I will never be able to look at a desk the same way again and 2.If that pick up line ever works on a girl, call me up and I'll do your homework for the rest of my existence"  

I sit on a desk, third from the front and put my bag on the chair next to me but Elliott doesn't get the goddamn message and sits on my bag.

 Conner and Alec walk in.  

'Oh if there is some mystical force above us humans please let Conner sit in front of me"  

Conner looks in my direction and I grit my teeth together trying not to blush. He walks closer to Elliott and I.  

'Oh mystical force if you let him sit in front of me I will try and be nicer to Elliott'

"Wait till I tell Conner you were checking him out" Elliott mocks. Does this boy always have to ruin my happy thoughts?  

"I was not checking him out, I was admiring how the good lord has blessed him" Elliott opens him mouth but then Conner and Alec sit in front of us.  

Conner nods his head at Elliott, or me I don't know specifically who and I don't really care. But oh Jesus Conner just acknowledged my existence.

"So it's really hot in here?' I try and make conversation with the three boys (more specifically Conner) as I flap my jotter in front of my face.  

"Oh sorry should I leave?" Elliott asks placing his signature grin on his face.

  "Elliott I'm putting all my effort in to not trying to slap you so please shut up"  

"Well now that we're starting out as friends when do the benefits kick in" At that exact second the teacher walks in and he sharply tells us to get out our Shakespeare literature. Looks like we are going to be reading this boring book for the next double period.