Kayden's Voice to other Characters

About Amber

Kayden - Amber.. hmm.. We used to hang out all the times and help her work, for some reason when I was away, she's been following me ever since. and I just thought its just some wind. after my favorite blessing broke thanks to Bennett or Benny. she's sometimes around looking at me with that genuine smile like some schoolgirl. but she's not a bad person.

About Mona

Kayden - Mona Megistus, as far as I know about her, her astrologist skill was definitely amazing, when she read me, she said the star or the future show's nothing. thats because otherworld traveling was my future and everything, thats why it shows nothing to her.

About Razor

Kayden - Ah.. Razor~ Our favorite dog man? for some reason he enjoy's headpats and gave him some food. we just get along so easily, what can I say? every dog has man's best friend.

About Klee

Kayden - Jesus christ, everything about Klee is a pain in the ass, don't befall about her cute looks, but she loves blow stuff up, and I'm absolutely terrifying what she can do with nukes. remember she slain a giant lizard in the cave in Liyue Region? I usually struggle sometimes but keeping distance and dodging was an easy task, but how in a world she managed to kill it by herself.

About Jean

Kayden - Jean... the acting grandmaster in Mondstadt? she's one helluva hardworker, for some reason.. about the surprise thingy? I just end up playing along with Kaeya's plan, in the end its nice to see her healthy and back on track.

About Venti 

Kayden - Venti! My Number 1 Favorite Archon and my drinking buddy. When I Arrive in Mondstadt, we used to hang around in Diluc's Tavern everyday drunk and wake up as roommates. When we're in the forest together, he plays the lyre and I just vibe, he's also an anti-bad mood when he's around. The best part is we tried Jack Daniels and oh my god it was the first time I Beat him without getting drunk!

About Zhongli

Kayden - Zhongli or Rex Lapis on full identity, a retired Geo Archon or money Archon. he's a nice and wise fella to talk to. trust me, he's similar to Venti but wiser. he's good at negotiating, telling stories in Liyue's past. as a 6000 thousand years old Archon, I can relate that. Hell I never taste an Osmantus wine in my life. lemme tell ya, After the incident with the ancient sea god, Childe was nowhere sight in Liyue, Instead I end up became a mora bag for Zhongli, but I don't mind about what he wanted to buy some stuff. hell makes me want to grind some commissions rather than duplicate mora. it ruins my experience of life grind. now I think about Mora, I really believe the golden house won't able to produce much using my dupe powers.

About Xiangling 

Kayden - this girl..... everytime she drag me out about trying to find exotic ingredients, sure my life turn into hell, can you believe it? sometimes a giant fire flower or what in the world she even find around every ingredients in the corner of the world just to create a food masterpiece and she did. there alot foods I can eat. however when comes to me, she's willing to give a food for free. Eh.. Me? something is very off about her..

About Xiao

Kayden - Ah Yes. a young blood demon slayer. despite an adeptus, he shows pure hatred towards demons, however I know someone whos the real expert that even demons fears him. should I bring him to teach some deadly techniques for Xiao?