Chapter 4 Stormterror

------------------------

Time: 1:01 PM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Amber: the sky..

Stormterror Appeared in the sky, 3 Tornadoes appeared around mondstadt wreak havoc, All Citizens of Mondstadt Start Panicking as we watch a slight destruction, 1 Tornadoes Pulled Aether.

Kayden: Aether!

Kayden Jumps In to the Tornado where Aether was dragged in. Aether Activate The Wind Glider Staying afloat while Kayden appeared beside him using the Jet Boots.

Paimon: huh? How did you do that? And how did you staying afloat like this with just a wind glider?

???: I'm Preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds. Now, Concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy.

Paimon: huh? Who said that.

???: By the way You really caught my attention with your own stuff.

Kayden: You mean me? oh please spare the flattery. I have problems to deal with.

We Pursue the Stormterror, Aether Shoots out a barrage of Anemo Energy on his palm hand aiming at Stormterror.

Kayden: A Magical Minigun?! Thats Unfair! I'll be the one who shoots out a big gun.

Kayden Brought Out Sasha Mobile Sentry Mode.

Kayden: Its time to run cowards!

Paimon: ?! Where did that weapon come from?! it looks so cool! wait.. How can you carry such a big weapon like that!

Kayden: No Time for questions..

Kayden Shoot Barrage of Plasma Bullets and Aether Shoot Anemo Energy altogether. The Deadly barrage shots made Stormterror flies away and retreats. disappeared in thick clouds.

Kayden: Jeez that was fast.. right now..

Kayden looks down on Mondstadt City, The Tornadoes didn't damage much in that city, but it feels like watching TV Broadcast about storm incidents.