Special Chapter - Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip Part 2

Time: 1:01 PM
Location: Mondstadt, Springvale
Status: Normal

We're In a Middle of the Cooking Showdown against Brook. Assisting Xiangling's Cooking and Aether will bring the ingredients to Kayden. Things Get Busy here today as Kayden waiting for some ingredients which he doesn't have in the spawnmenu yet.

Kayden: WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!?

Aether Panics while searching for the ingredients to give Kayden.

Kayden: WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE.

Paimon: Its Not a Lamb Kayden, Its a Boar that we found previously after slaying a Cryo Regisvine.

Kayden:

Why The Hell Do I Need a Lamb Sauce in teyvat in the first place?

10 Minutes Later

We're Finally done with the Cooking, now we waiting for Draff's result, he is the judge afterall.

Draff: This was a fine feast. I have dined today like I have never dined before. Both Chef's dishes today were nothing short of exceptional. They were true masterpieces. And that is what makes this an extremely difficult decision. But, this is a competition and there can only be one winner, and that winner is...

Kayden: *Heavy Breathing noise*

Draff: Xiangling!

Kayden: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *Killbind*

Jk

Aether, Paimon and Xiangling Start Cheering each other and Kayden Doing "The Conga"

Brook: *Sigh* I Thought I was sure to win with pork chops so fresh they were practically still grunting. But it turns out that's still no match for the taste of extinct boar.

Draff: Excuse me? Did you say this was cooked from extinct boar?!

Xiangling: Yep. Every last bit!

Draff: My Goodness.. A Single mouthful must be worth a hundred thousand Mora! The Amount You'd make if you sold this could support every hunter in town for years to come!

Xiangling: Hehehe, The main thing is that you enjoyed eating it. I Don't care about the mora. Anyway. Now that our judge has given his verdict, It's time for everyone to eat too. I made plenty! Meanwhile, I wanna try Brook's Dish.

Brook: This is absolutely delicious... I'll Admit it, I was beaten by the best.

Siegfria: Losing is no fun, but it was worth it for the chance to eat such superb cooking! Please Xiangling, I want some More!

Xiangling: This is Gorgeous too! Such a perfectly layered texture. Were it not for that exquisite boar and excellent side dish, It's hard to say if I still would have won.

Kayden: Without Our help, it is hard to say those words.

Paimon: Paimon's Turn to Eat!

Olaf: I Will Have a Taste too.