Special Chapter - Carmen Dei Act 1 - Part 1

Time: 8:20 AM
Location: Mondstadt, Anemo God Statue Plaza
Status: Normal

Aether and Paimon Found The a Little Girl all by herself talking and laughing, In his perspective there's no one but her.

Paimon: Hey.. Look over there! She's... all by herself, right? Because she's acting as if she's talking and laughing with somebody else.. Uhhh! Paimon's creeped out...

Aether: I Had an Imaginary friend too when I was a Kid.

Paimon: eh? You mean you used to act like that too? Uh... so is this.. an invisible friend who hangs out with you sometimes? Or.. do they just exist in your imagination.

Aether: "Imaginary" means "In your Imagination"

Paimon: Imaginary... imagination...

Aether: ...Oh, you must mean "imagined friend"

Paimon: So, This "Imaginary friend" of yours... What does Paimon get to meet them?

Aether: They're... invisible right now.

Paimon: Seriously? so Imaginary friends just... disappear when you grow up?

Aether: Tragically, yes

Paimon: Oh... Paimon was looking forward to meeting yours.. Hey, don't suppose your sister has an imaginary friend, too?

Aether: Sure they do.

Paimon: No way! you guys are so lucky.. because they have this game in Liyue, have you heard of it? it's a four player game, but it seems you guys could play it with just the two of you!

Venti appeared on front of Aether.

Venti: Traveler! Fancy meeting you here.

Paimon: Tone-Deaf-Bard! What are you doing here?!

Venti: haha. I'm here because lisa has been making some exciting new contraptions.

Paimon: Why does the thought of Lisa's contraptions make Paimon so Nervous...

Venti: Come now, that's no way to speak about the elegant Miss Lisa. For this particular contraption, Lisa had to import some dangerous materials from Sumeru.

Venti showed a single glass object.

Paimon: D-Dangerous!?

Aether: A monocle equipped with some sort of... detector?

Venti: That's right! Looks like a monocle, but actually it's called a nirnama detector. Sadly, Lisa isn't able to use it herself, so i'm borrowing it for a while. And also... I'm testing it out for her, to see if it actually works.

Paimon: huh? Why can't Lisa use it?

Venti: Hmm... Perhaps it's because she lacks a certain childlike sense of wonder? Or maybe there's some other reasons for it. If you want to know for sure, just ask her yourself sometime.

Paimon: so you can see them? Go on, tell us - what does this imaginary friend look like?

Venti: haha.. that would be telling. Anyway, it's all yours now, Traveler. take a look, see if your can see Nora's imaginary friend.

Aether used the Nirnama detector, He now can see Nora's Imaginary friend, She's talking to another girl.

Paimon: Do you see 'em? Do you see 'em?

Aether: Wow! It Really worked!

Aether remove nirnama detector.

Venti: I see, so it does work for you too..