Chapter 2 Episode 10 Confrontation

Time: ???
Location: Liyue, Golden House
Status: Normal

Aether unsheath his MC Sword which is a Dull sword. But I Hold Him Temporarily cause this will be my warm up against a Fatui Harbinger, Which Kayden Don't know much about Signora's Abilities, thanks to Childe's tip, she use Cryo.

Kayden: Aether, watch me. Maybe this will help you in the future to fight the Fatui Harbingers. after that, you can be stronger than me.

Aether: I Understand.

Aether Sheath his sword.

Childe: This chance is hard to come by, so show me all you've got. so very few ever get the chance to square off with a Fatui Harbinger. So come now, amuse me.. and don't you dare disappoint.

The Fight Begins as Kayden take a first shot of a Combat Shotgun - sticky bomb. Childe dodge it away and shoot some water arrows right at him, Kayden dodge while shoot the Grenade on his grenade shoulder cannon. Both Kayden and Childe between distances shooting each other, having fun the thrill of the fight. Guess what, even were enemies right now, were almost the same.

Childe unleash raining arrows as he crouch while aiming in the air, I just Bunny hopping to avoid getting hit. Childe Unleash Torrent arrow waves. Switch weapon to Rocket Launcher - Lock-on Burst. 3 homing rockets hit childe and he water zoom right in the the center of the arena. Water orb surrounds him mixed with electro. changing his appearance, He Enters Phase 2 Delusion mode.

Childe: Impressive!, no wonder Signora was so wary of you. Well, that just means i can go all out! Brace yourselves, this is about to get tough!

His Second Phase, He only use melee attacks and very fast movement speed. Kayden keep dodging his Lightning speed. My only melee weapon is only a wrist blade.

Ngl, Predator and DOOM Eternal Slayer are almost the same but Predator has no gun and dual wrist blade while Doom slayer has 1 Wrist blade and has a gun.

Childe's Electro blades and also can turn into Glaive, He zooms on front of me and tries for an X-Slash, Barely dodged it. Marked by Childe's skill, the next hit one of his skill will be double the damage.

Energy Shield - 260

Within close range, can't shoot while Childe is already attacking me with electro blades, parrying it with wrist blade, but childe has 2 melee weapons makes it a bit hard to parry while holding a gun. not to mention, i don't main sword yet. Kayden's Shoulder cannon aims at childe and shoots out cryo grenade, damage childe with cryo effect superconduct.

Childe: This ends here.

Childe's electro twin blades turn into glaive, raise it up high and the electro lightning on top coming down on his blade.

X + O

Kayden switch weapon to Chaingun, energy shield mod. Withstand Childe's Deadly Lightning Struck.

Achievement Unlock: Sundowner

Energy Shield - 0
Health - 69

Energy Shield - 0Health - 69