Special Chapter - Master's Day Off Part 2

The Next Day

Time: 1:01 PM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

*Boom*

*Bam!*

Kayden Rocket Jump and Spooned a Electro Hilichurl Shooter on land with a clean market Garden. Aether was Busy Pushing The Cart, Paimon shouts pointing at 2 Mitachurls wielding an Axe. Aether Stopped pushing the cart and fight 2 Mitachurls.

Kayden: I do Not see a Cart Moving ladies!

Kayden Looks at Aether fending off 2 Mitachurls wielding an Axe.

Note - Aether's Weapon of choice always the Dull Blade

Renamed to - I'm The Main Protagonist Weapon

Kayden: Oh..

Kayden Delete The Hilichurl Tower using the Toolgun while looking at Aether.

Pyro Hilichurl Shooter: gya?!

*Thud*

The Pyro Hilichurl take a fall damage, not knowing how the tower suddenly disappeared, the stands up focus on the mission to attack the cart, It charged up the Pyro arrow and shoot at the Cart.

Everybody Gansta Until Kayden brought out Flamethrower and start Reflecting projectiles. Hitting A Dendro Samachurl. It flip around the ground then looked at the Pyro Hilichurl Shooter, Blaming him about the reflected Pyro Arrow.

Dendro Samachurl: *Gibberish Angry Hilichurlian Noise*

Sudden Meathook attached behind A Dendro Samachurl and got kicked in the head, Kayden Got Boosted after reattached the meathook on a Super Shotgun, Air Strafe Right into Pyro Hilichurl Shooter and Shot hit down.

Kayden: you knuckleheads ain't even worth the effort *reload Super Shotgun*

---------------

Super Shotgun Renamed To [Force-Meat-Nature]

Description - Can I tag Along with you for a moment?

Idk If Its a Good or Cringe name, I'll let you guys decide Voting My new name for the Super Shotgun.

Rate 1 - 10

---------------

---------------

78% to the Finish Line.

Aether Unleashed The Anemo Elemental Burst, Kayden saw an Opportunity to bring out the rocket launcher, Detonator Mode. Few Hilichurls were Pulled by Aether's Small Tornado and The Rocket turn to Crocket, it went in and detonate at the right time.

*Boom*