Sumeru Chapter 1 Touching Grass

[Time: 12:02 PM][Location: Sumeru Region][Status: Normal]

[Time: 12:02 PM]
[Location: Sumeru Region]
[Status: Normal]

Kayden Rush through thick bushes and jumps into the ground making grass angel similar to snow angel.

Kayden: Finally! Grass!

While Aether and Paimon walking together as usual or should I say Paimon was the one whos floating and Aether walks, Kayden was a bit farther away making Grass angel, touching grass all around his body as he can.

Paimon: Now that we've made it to Sumeru, our next objective should be to head to Sumeru City and find a way to meet with Lesser Lord Kusanali. And speaking of Lesser Lord Kusanali, even though we haven't heard too much about her, she doesn't seem to be the same deity who abducted your sister... But even so, people call Sumeru the "Nation of Wisdom" you know. If we can get a chance to meet the God of Wisdom, maybe she can give us some useful information.

Aether: Alright, sounds like a plan.

Kayden stands up covered in leaves.

Kayden: *mimic TF2 Soldier Voice* Question! 

Paimon: huh? what is it?

Kayden: if this is the Nation of Wisdom, that means I have to go school again? -_-

Paimon: huh? what kind of question was that? your not even a grade schooler in the first place when we first met you.

Kayden: oh right.. hehe.. does this mean im still smart?

Paimon: uh... Neither of those...

Kayden: ok...

Paimon: alright.. uh.. Paimon doesn't know the way to Sumeru City.. Maybe we can climb up to that spot with the Statue of the Seven on it? That'll give us a way better view of things! Even if we can't see exactly where the city is, at least we'll able to check for some smaller settlements nearby.

Kayden: *Sigh* oh boy, this will take awhile.