Chapter 5 Venti

Average Coke Fan

Average Pepsi Enjoyer

----------------------

3 days Later

Time: 9:02 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

The Winds Calm down after dealing all the Wind Stones on one of the four winds temples. We Learn The Knowledge on this country, Stormterror was once part of the four winds. known as Dragon of the East, Dvalin. We Regroup to the bridge of Mondstadt.

Paimon: Phew. its Finally done. Well, All That "ley flow" and "elemental lines" stuff Lisa was going on about should hopefully be back to normal. wanna go back and see what the knights are doing? But if you got anything more interesting to do, Paimon can come too! By the way, We Obtained another anemoculus in one of the four winds temples, right? We Might come across more of them in the future, so don't forget to offer them to the statues.

Kayden: Its Just like you said last time..

Kayden Brought out Pepsi out on his pocket and drinks it as Pepsi Enjoyer, Paimon Drools when She sees the Pepsi for first time.

Paimon: ooo~ What is that? can i have some?

Kayden: heh. No.

Paimon: oh cmon. 

(Time Skip)

We walking inside mondstadt together with Aether and Paimon.

Paimon: Paimon heard what Kaeya says that you can kill hilichurls except slimes, What is the reason you can't kill slimes?

Kayden: I have a pet back in my home similar to them, everytime i see them and one of my friend ask me to kill, makes my heart go ache. please i can't handle seeing slime killing them with my own hands.

Paimon: oh.. right.. By They way, I was curious about what you drinking Called "Pepsi", I know is from your world but. i wanna know how you Met Pepsi for first time in your life.

Kayden: