Chapter 2 Episode 11 Osial

[Time: ???]
[Location: Liyue Harbor, Jade Palace]
[Status: In-Combat]

{Health - 200}
{Energy Shield - 300}

<50 Minutes Later>

After The Battle Between me and Childe, The Gnosis wasn't in the Exuvia in the first place, thus the Geo Archon was alive all along. He Left the Golden house after he summoned The God- Overlord of the Vortex was once defeated by Morax during the archon war, pinned within the Guyun Stone Forest. Right now, The Qixing and Adepti are now fighting together against a common enemy and we are now defending the Guizhong Ballista, Upgraded version to defeat Osial.

Objective - Defend 3 Guizhong Ballista against Waves of Fatui's, Do not let them Interrupt their work.

Kayden: Defend Here!

Kayden Grab Sasha, rev up and shoot at the Fatui Soldiers. Aether engage close combat on Fatuis while Kayden covering his back and defending from distance on East and North.

Kayden: YYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatui Anemo Boxer trying to block plasma bullets with Anemo shield end up breaking into pieces and get shot multiple times.

Osial Makes his move, all heads aim up the sky and shoots his divine energy.

Xiao: That is Osial's Divine power. I am.. very familiar with it. Be careful not to get hit.

Aether dodge an incoming water meteor while Kayden quickly switch weapon mod to energy shield mod. activate the shield and block it, reduce damage to 90%

More waves of Fatuis are coming out though the dark portal

Ningguang: Ha, How daring. Snezhnaya's Diplomats will answer for this afterward. every last one.

Kayden: Keep defending!

More waves of Fatui and Osial's divine attack kept unleashing multiple water meteors. Me and Aether having struggle slaying Fatui's and dodging at the same time.

Paimon: The ancient god's attacking again! There are so many fatui, too! We can't Hold-

Madame Ping: hahahaa, were you about to say "we can't hold them," children?

Paimon: huh?

Madame Ping: Don't lose heart, here, take this.

Aether receive an adeptal energy, his slashing attacks will deal massive damage with shockwave on hit.

Paimon: This is.. adeptal energy!? Traveler, that light from your body... it's like that time in Jueyn Karst..

Kayden: Well can't even remember while im SHOOTING AT THEM!!

Kayden Activates Energy shield mod to block pyro bullets and electro cicin mage's bug attacks while shooting at them back. Aether Light up a path by slashing 5 Fatui on 1 deadly shockwave strike.

Paimon: Wow, It's madame ping's Shockwave! This granny's really strong!

Ganyu: With the blood of the Qilin, I guard you against evil.

Aether Receive Ganyu's adeptal energy - Boosted survival capability

Ganyu: Cast your fear of injury by the wayside and fight with all your might. I too did this during the Archon War.

Paimon: huh... So this is what Ganyu's like in a fight...

Xiao: My name is "Swiftness" Take my power, and run as I do.

Aether receive Xiao's Adeptal energy - Movement speed increased

Aether's Movement speed can catch up Kayden's Pace.