37

*at college*
Boy- yo Max! When did you get out? I heard about the explosion though. Are you okay man?
Max- hey dean I got out when the explosion happened because for the people who had like 5 months left it would be pointless moving them so that's why we got out. And yeah it was pretty bad just happy most people survived it and I'm happy that we did *he gestures to the rest of the group*
Dean- oh hey Harvey didn't see you there. And who are these pretty girls and this guy
Harvey- this "guy" is Jared and he's one of our best friends and these pretty girls are Olivia *he says pointing to her* she's Jared's girlfriend, Mini *he says moving his hand toward Mini* she's also one of our best friends along with Olivia. And this is Rose *he says nudging Rose forward* she's Max's girlfriend and also another one of our best friends
Dean- fucking hell Max! You pulled a sexy one there
Rose- don't talk about me like that I'm not some object that you can mess with and throw away when you're bored like a child with his toys. I'm a human being plus you're saying this to my boyfriend don't you think that's a bit fucked?
Dean- and she's got a mouth on here I likeee
Max- *puts his hand on deans chest* I wouldn't do that if I were you. She's not someone that you can mess with. She was the toughest girl in the delinquent camp we were in.
Dean- key word was. And if little missy doesn't wanna end up back in there and she wants to maintain her good exterior then she won't do anything to me or anything to anyone in this college.
Max- I don't like your tone. Stop messing with my girlfriend and don't fuck with my friends. Because I will go back in there. Don't test me. *he says squaring up to him and Harvey pulling him away briskly*
Harvey- this is our first day man! Relax he's trying to push your buttons in hopes that you will do something to make you go back to the old you. To make you go back into that place because non of our old friends like the fact that we're back and we're doing better than them *he says while pulling Max away and the rest of the group following*
Max- I'm sorry he's just always pushed my buttons. Remind me again why we were even friends with him?
Harvey- because he had hot sisters and he would bring them out with him on occasions but we're not about that life anymore you're in a relationship and you're happy and I'm not interested because I'm happy with everything I've got going for me now.
Max- they weren't even really that hot now thinking about them. They were chavs and they always stank of smoke or cheap perfume that made me cough every time they walked passed
Mini- they sound like whores and bitches to me the kind of people that I never have or never will fuck with
Harvey- well good luck because they come to this college everyone from our old gang comes to this college
Mini- fucking brilliant i mean I'm not prestige or anything I'm just real I'm not fake like them. I bet they pile on makeup and everything don't they?
Max- yes, yes they do they are literally the stereotypical chavs that the Americans think British people are *he rolls his eyes*
Jared- I'm guessing those were some very dark times for you guys?
Harvey- more than dark times Jared they were more like desperate times
Olivia- great I'm probably gonna have an asthma attack from their Primark perfume if we ever see them
Rose- you have asthma?
Olivia- yeah didn't you know?
Rose- no, you learn something new everyday I guess *she shrugs and smiles*
Jared- right we better split and get to lesson
Rose- I'm doing art
Max- I'm doing sport
Harvey- I'm doing music
Olivia- I'm doing drama
Jared- I'm doing media (computer science)
Mini- I'm doing childcare
Rose- how long is everyone's lesson
Everyone- 2hr 30min
Rose- everyone meet back here after?
Everyone- yeah