23

*later that night when everyone went to their rooms to sleep Harvey still couldn't shake why Max's reaction wasn't his usual one when doing secret Santa. He was always happy but why did he look worried? His head was filled with so many questions*
Max- Harvey if you keep staring at the ceiling like that your eyes are going to turn into lasers and burn holes in it
Harvey- oh I didn't realise
Max- *silence for a moment* okay what's wrong?
Harvey- nothings wrong
Max- Harvey you're my twin brother I know when somethings wrong I'm not stupid
Harvey- I just can't understand why you reacted like that when you got your secret Santa
Max- do you really wanna know who I got Harv?
Harvey- yeah
Max- Rose. I got Rose. And I reacted like that because I know that you like her and I keep spending all this time with her and now I'm making her gifts for Christmas. Plus I have no idea what to make for her I want her to actually like it not act like she likes it and then throws it to the bottom of her suitcase.
Harvey- Max calm down. Rose likes you. I'm not sure in what way yet. But don't worry about me. I'm fine with whatever happens. And I'm sure whatever you make for her she will like. Besides I've got Mini and I don't even know her well enough to be making her gifts so we can help each other.
Max- okay and Harvey I don't think anything will happen between me and Rose
Harvey- only time will tell. Now get some sleep all the free time that we have is spent making gifts for the girls.
*harvey switches the lights out and goes to sleep*
*the next day at breakfast*
Jared- *runs up to the boys before they even had chance to walk through the double doors* guys help
Max- what's up?
Jared- my secret Santa
Harvey- look you're not supposed to tell us if you have one of us
Jared- no I have Olivia
Max- now you are in a predicament
Harvey- it's okay. Max got Rose and I got Mini. We'll all work together making them their things. We can all find things out about each of them and report back to each other because I don't know Mini that well and Max well he's useless at gifts anyway. He just used to put money in a card.
Max- ghee thanks Harvey
Harvey- shush they're coming over
Rose- hey guys? Why do you look so sus? What have you done?
Jared- nothing? Why do you always think when we're quiet we have done something?
Mini- because you usually have *she giggles*
Olivia- besides we saw Jared run up to you in a panic
*both boys look at Jared*
Jared- oh umm
Max- Jared needed help with a girl he likes. He says he doesn't know how to tell her and he made a fool of himself in front of her just before he came running up to us and he asked us for help because apparently we're good with girls *he shrugs*
Jared- yeah that's right
Olivia- oh... I need to go *she says running away*
Max- where's she going? *he says confused*
Rose- *puts her hand on her forehead* Olivia likes Jared... with you guys saying that has kinda hurt her
Jared- I didn't run up to Max and Harvey because of a girl I like *he face palms* I ran up to them because I got Olivia for secret Santa and I didn't know what to get her because I really like her and I didn't want her to think I'm a weirdo from the gift I give her *he blurts out*
*he looks at all of his friends and they're wide eyed with a slight smile on their faces*
Jared- what?
Rose- you said all of that out loud
Max- bro why didn't you say anything?
Jared- because Olivia is way out of my league
Mini- you're joking right? She stood up for you and called you handsome when Philip started on you. It's blatantly obvious that she likes you Jared
Harvey- yeah we all could kinda tell
Rose- go after her
Jared- and say what?
Rose- that you were talking about liking her she's the girl that you like but Max just made something up as to not embarrass you because you weren't sure of her feelings. Don't tell her about the secret Santa though whatever you do.
Jared- okay
Max- well what are you waiting for?! Go!