34

*At the hospital in Rose's room*
Rose's mum- hey everyone this lazy human decided to go back to sleep after her first check over this morning. They're saying she's a miracle child because she pulled through everything and they weren't even sure that she would survive the first night and here she is the next morning laughing and joking around like nothing happened *she chuckles*
Mini- hey I'm mini and yeah she is a fighter she proved that in that hell hole
Jared- hey I'm Jared and yeah I've seen her stick up for herself many times in there I mean I was there when Grace decided she wanted to start something with her that day everyone decided that they liked Rose not out of fear but out of the fact that we knew she was an amazing person and she didn't have to stick up for Olivia with Grace that day but she did
Olivia- hey I'm the Olivia in the story and i am so sorry about that I didn't mean to get Rose into any trouble. I didn't even wanna start a fight with graces but she isn't all mentally there and she thought she was in a relationship with Max and there's a lot more to the story but Rose wasn't there for half of it
Rose's mum- you don't have to be sorry she did what any friend would do she protected her own and herself that's what I told her to do always but she kinda took that too far and that's why she ended up in there. She's never protected anyone before because she's always had to protect herself I'm happy she adapted *she smiles*
Harvey- everyone has to do in that place it's tougher than it looks
Max- by that he means the other inmates are absolute bullies but the guards are nice apart from a few *he cringes as her reminisces what the creepy guard did to Rose*
Rose's mum- I'm happy to see you boys again *he smiles and hugs Max and Harvey* she asked for all of you right when she woke up last night and then asked about me and her brother *she silently laughs*
Rose- m-mum? Guys? Friends? *she says in her sleepy voice*
Mini- *rushes to the side of Rose's bed* hey. Your mum is so sweet and to top it all off you're okay and that's all that matters *she smiles with tears in her eyes*
Rose- Mini are you going to cry? Please don't cry. And I didn't even get to see how bad you guys' injuries were because I was kinda unconscious. All I remember is feeling this insane feeling that I was flying and then gravity was pulling me down and then I was in pain and then everything went black and the next thing I knew I was waking up outside the building barely and then rushed here blacking out again and then waking up to my mum and brother telling me I don't have to go back to that place again my time is up and telling me that you guys stopped by *looking at Max and Harvey* and then my brother told me that mum gave him a piece of her mind for being and arsehole to you two and now he's fine with you kind of
Max- yeah that's basically what happened in a nutshell but there was an explosion the whole place blew up. The councillor well the councillor is dead Rose. The explosion started in his office and it was big enough to destroy the whole building. Harvey, Jared and I walked through the whole building after getting you and the girls out to try and find other people. Mini noticed before everything that not a lot of people weren't outside and the councillor was missing. We went and got a lot more people out of the rubble and out to safety and when we got to the councillors office it was filled with black scorch marks and it didn't even look like a room anymore. He was nowhere else to be found and it wasn't safe for us to go in there *he looks to the floor in sadness*
Rose- *reaches out to hold his hand* but the main thing is you saved all those other people you saved Harvey and then you guys worked together to find Mini and then you found Jared and Olivia and then Olivia found me and you all worked together to get me out of there. If it wasn't for you finding Harvey everyone would still be in there by now and those other people would have lost their lives too so in no way shape or form is the councillors death your fault or any of the others for that matter. It was either a horrible horrible accident or someone was trying to kill us all for fun or because they had some sort of vendetta against the councillor either way non of this is anyone's fault *she smiles*
Rose's mum- that's my daughter *she says tearing up* always looking on the bright side of things and reassuring everyone else but seriously she is right this is non of your guys' fault so never ever blame yourself for this *she looks at them all both serious and welcoming*
Harvey- well this friendship and our time in there had been a rollercoaster ride but I'm thankful for everyone stood and sat in this room right now. And my parents and siblings that aren't here. I'm grateful that you're all still alive and kicking and I'm grateful that I get to spend my college life with you all
Rose- Harvey I knew under that hard exterior you were soppy. Now come here *she says opening her arms for a hug. He walks over to her and hugs her as tight as he can*
Harvey- thank you for not dying I don't think Max would be the same if he lost you I don't think any of us would be for that matter *he sighs into her hair*
Rose's mum- well there's even more good news the nurse said this morning when she came in that you will be free to go within the next three days and you will be able to go into college at the start of next week you just have to be careful to not rip your stitching
*everyone celebrates with silent cheers and then sit chatting for the rest of the day telling Rose's mum stories about what they got up to in the delinquent centre making her laugh all the while*