7

*a few days after the incident and Grace is back with her arm in a sling and cast and a busted lip and black eye*
Grace- I hope shes happy with herself she's ruined my face! Now Max will never look at me the same!
Max- oh don't be silly I will always look at you the same
Grace- really?
Max- yeah I will still see you as the psycho bitch that has an obsession with me and controls her friends
Grace- you're just salty because she ruined my face but when it heals I will be pretty again Maxi and you will want me back
Max- Grace I never wanted you in the first place! We were never together
Grace- don't say that you'll break my heart *she says falling into Olivia's arms and pretending to cry historically*
Olivia- I am so sorry *she mouths to Max before taking Grace away*
Mini- I honestly don't get why she's still friends with her *she says walking up to him*
Max- yeah neither. Where's Rose aren't you two usually together?
Mini- she never eats breakfast she skips it to have an extra half hour in bed. Where's Harvey?
Max- sat over there with the rest of the boys and now Grace and Olivia *he says seeing them sit down*
Mini- yeah I'm just gonna go and sit on the other table I don't wanna get into a fight with Grace
Max- no you've been sitting there for the passed few days that she hasn't been there. Besides we actually want you and Rose there we don't want Grace there and we might reconsider Olivia if she ditches Grace
Mini- that's not gonna happen. Olivia is sacred of having no friends and that's why she stays with Grace
Max- come on let's go sit down
*they both go and sit down with Grace giving dirty looks to Mini every chance she gets*
Harvey- hey Mini where's Rose?
Mini- sleeping
Grace- I wouldn't put it passed her the lazy bitch *she scoffs*
Mini- look will you shut up? You're just salty because you threw the first hit and she still beat your arse
Jared- speaking of. Look who's on their way over here *he nods his head toward the direction of Rose*
Grace- she can't be anywhere near me I'm filing a restraining order
Jared- you can't get a restraining order in a prison for teenagers you dumb fuck. Why are you still here anyway?
Grace- Max are you just gonna let your friend speak to me like that?!
Max- yes I am *he laughs and looks toward Rose*
Grace- urgh *Grace gets up and storms off after not getting her own way yet again* Olivia come on!
Olivia- I'd like to stay here
Grace- Olivia what did I just tell you to do? Remember what happened the last time you went against me?
Jared- yeah and that ended up with Rose beating your arse
*everyone on the table erupts into laughter*
Rose- *yawns* what's everyone laughing at? Oh Grace you're still here. Don't you have somewhere to be where we're not?
Grace- I was just telling Olivia to come with me
Rose- don't you mean asking Olivia to go with you? You don't order people around you're not superior
*Grace death glares Olivia until she stands up and leaves with her*
Max- it's so funny how easy you can get under her skin *he laughs*
Rose- oh we've got hours of that today we've got work it's going to be a barrel of laughs
Guard- alright everyone get to work we haven't got all day!
*everyone says their goodbyes as Mini is the only one who doesn't work with everyone else and they go to their work places*
Grace- I thought SHE had been kicked out of this
Rose- SHE has to work here to get her energy out that's why I'm still here or else if I don't get my energy out it will be bad for everyone but mainly you
Grace- are you threatening me? You're threatening me. Guard! Rose is threatening me! *she whines*
Guard- oh please if you weren't used to things like that you wouldn't be here in the first place now get on with your work! *he shouts before walking away and closing the door behind him.*
Rose- the guards even know what you're like at this point so theres no point in going to them for protection, look if you don't get on the bad side of me then I will promise to not hurt you or do that to you again *she says circling her whole body in mid air with her finger while she says it*
*Grace rolls her eyes and starts cleaning the gym equipment for when the first gym class comes in*
Max- woah you guys really hate each other don't you?
Rose- hate is a very strong word but yes I hate her
Harvey- please try not to get yourself into more trouble because of her it isn't worth it
Rose- awe look at this. One of the Mills twins cares *she says tapping Harvey on the shoulder before walking away and moving the gym equipment that has been cleaned into its places before the first class*
Harvey- why didn't she say that about you?
Max- because I'm not the one that's telling her to be careful and not get herself into trouble it's you that's doing that bro
Harvey- urgh
*they all get along with their work for once*