2. Mr. Arrogant!

Anaya's POV

"Anaya... Please don't talk unnecessarily with him.. he doesn't like that and whether he would teach you further or not depends on how much you are interested in learning... So I hope you understand what I say?" Imran bhaiya said while standing outside the library.

"Okay bhaiya..." I said

"And good luck, He had never said yes to help a girl and he's difficult to handle so I think you'll need the good luck." He said and winked at me smiling.

"I think your friend might need it... I am not easy to handle as well..." I said smiling back.

He left me right there, while I walked inside the library searching for Mr. Arrogant.

And found him pretty easily, seated at one of the corner of the Library, his head bowed down into a book and a frown covering his face.

I guess Keerthi is right about this Mr. Arrogant. I have to be careful with him if I need to get my work done. I said to myself and walked towards where he was seated.

"Excuse me!" I said once I reached where he was seated.

"Who are you?" He asked, rather barked at me.

***************************************
Ajay's POV

"Excuse me!" Someone called me, I turned to look at the person who called me... It was that new girl.

"Who are you?" I asked, bit rudely.

"Ajay!" She exclaimed.

How did she recognize me? I said for myself.

"That's not a big deal... Actually Keerthi told be that you are the only person who wears a frown at the face all the time... So I easily reconized you!" She said in matter of fact tone.

I looked at her shocked. Did she read my mind!

"Don't look surprised! I actually heard what you told for yourself... So I thought I'd clear your doubt." She said smiling.

This girl is really something... No girl have even dared to talk to me but this one is making fun at me!

"Acha... It's better if you show this attitude and smartness in your studies!" I said annoyed.

"Okay sir... Can I sit here please?" She asked pretending to be frightened.

Oh god this girl! She really is getting on to my nerves.

I shot a glare at her, which really frightened her... "Sorry!" She said in a small voice and sat on the chair opposite to mine.

"So tell me... Are you good at mathematics?" I asked as she took a seat.

"I'm not very sure about good... But I normally score around 45 to 50 percent in mathematics." She said as she took out her books.

"That's average... Now tell what is it you want me to help with?" I asked nonchalantly.

"How rude! Kamsekam (At least) why can't he say that it's good.... Average! Badi aayi college Ka topper ... And see the way he asked.... Aisa koi pooch ta hai ladki sai?(Will someone ask like that with a girl?)" I heard her muttered in a low voice as she opened her books.

I unknowingly smiled at the way she said that. Never in my life I saw a girl so cute!!

Ajay! What happened to you she's scolding and you are smiling like a mad man! My conscience warned me.

"Kuch Kaha Tumne?(Did you say something?)" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

She closed her book with a thud and looked at me with a confused expression.