3. Anaya's Challenge!

Anaya's POV

Two weeks later

"Why are you pacing up here and there?" Keerthi asked looking at me.

"Yeah... You look stressed out? Baat kya hai? (What's the matter?)" Mahi asked.

"Exam Yaar!" I said while walking in the College garden.

"Beta... We have two weeks to go for our exams... Tum kyu itni tension le Rahi hai? (Why are you tensed up?)" Aysha remarked.

"You think I'm worried about the exam which is two weeks away?!" I asked stopped pacing and looked at them, while they gave me a questioning look... I continued to walk, "Guys I'm having my maths exam today... And guess who made the paper?!!... Mr. Arrogant!" I exclaimed exasperated.

"OMG! That's terrible!" Keerthi assured me sarcastically.

"How sweet of you... I am already stressed out... And here you are adding fuel to the fire." I said irritated.

"Didn't you study?" Aysha asked anxiously.

"Of course I did... But still I feel like that Mr. Arrogant's paper is not going to be easy... Moreover I have challenged him that I would score more than seventy five percent."

"What?" Mahi asked shocked, "Thank yourself that if you could pass the paper, that would be a big deal...  Challenge Jeetna Tu bohot door ki baat hai ( Win the Challenge is a long way)!" Mahi said.

"Oh really? I don't how but somehow I need to win the challenge... If not he would win the challenge and he would stop teaching me!" I exclaimed.

"I would be glad if I were you!" Keerthi remarked looking somewhere.

I gave her a questioning look and said, "Guys I know you don't like him but I want him to teach me no matter what he's a very good teacher... And now only I've got some interest to study mathematics..." I said finally stopped pacing and sat on the bench beside.

"Okay relax..." Aysha said putting her on my shoulder, "Take a deep breath... I understand you somehow want to get above seventy five percent in today's test, which I am sure you will..." She said confidently.

"I don't think Yaar ... I feel like I'm forgetting everything I learnt!" I said in a not so confident tone.

"Nothing like that! See can't you remember how you've been helping the three of us in mathematics for the past two weeks... You were focused on mathematics than any other subjects...  Just don't overthink about the paper... He only can test from whatever he taught you!" Aysha encouraged me.

"Ha Yaar... That's right!" Mahi joined in too placing her hand on my other shoulder.

"Yes you can do it!" Keerthi said smiling. "Waisi (Btw) you are nothing less compared to that Ajay... Teach him a lesson by doing the paper well."

I nodded with confidence and gave them a smile.

Just then the bell rang for the next period. Free period for the three of them, excluding me... As I have an exam to face.

I got up from the bench and said, "Okay guys I need to go now... Meet you'll at the class during the next period."

"All the best!" All three of them wished me.

I hurried towards the library, without wasting any time...

Or else, if I become late even by a minute he'll start lecturing about the importance of time for ten minutes... And I'll run out of time for my paper.