17. Confrontation

Ajay's POV

As I decided to myself, once Anaya was done with her meeting, I approached towards her.

"Wow Yaar, you made them agree in seconds." I heard Aysha exclaim in awe of her.

"What's the big deal in this, Madam toh Ajay ko hi control Karna aata hai toh yeh Sab Tu Kuch Nahi Hai!! (If Madam can control Ajay then what's these matters for her!!" Keerthi remarked unaware that I was right behind her.

While Aysha, Anaya and Mahi looked startled as they saw me behind Keerthi.

"Keerthi can you shut up please, Aisa Kuch Nahi Hai (There's nothing like that)" Anaya tried to shush her friend but alas,

"Arey why should I shut up?? Did I say something wrong huh?? You tell me?!" Keerthi questioned back while looking at her two other friends.

Poor them couldn't reply out of shock!!

"Tell me nah??" Keerthi kept on asking.

"Of course, why not I'll give you the answer." I said, to which she turned back with a jolt.

Her expressions were nothing but shock!

"That - Woh - I was just-" Keerthi started stammering.

"Yeah what's it??" I asked pretending to be enthusiastic, while Keerthi looked up at Anaya to help rescue her.

***************************************

Anaya's POV

Keerthi looked at me with "Yaar is Baar bachale, (Save this time) I'll do anything you ask me" kinda look.

I shook my head and stood in between Ajay and Keerthi facing the predator who's eye was on the pray.

I am not exaggerating with the predator and prey in case you'll were wondering .... Literally that's how Ajay looked at Keerthi.

I cleared my throat and then said,"Ajay, Woh Keerthi was just kidding, nothing else, and you right there's no one whose able to control, after all you are THE GREAT MR. ARROGANT."

He just gave me a dry smile in return!

Strange - I called him Arrogant in his face and he didn't get annoyed?! My mind questioned me.

"I wish nobody controlled me, and how I wish I was the same Arrogant person." He muttered more in a whisper.

What does that mean?! I wondered.

"Kuch Kaha?" I asked him.

"No nothing, I was just uhm was thinking something else!" He said startled.

"Anyways, I wanted to talk to you." He said.

"Yeah about the arrangements right?? Don't worry we are on track." I said with glee.

Itna khush kyu ho rahi hai Tu?? (Why should you be so happy on this?! Huh?!!") My mind mocked me.

"I know you guys would take up the responsibility so well, so I am not at all worried about it." He said but not so happily.

What's wrong with this guy, he should be happy and tension free, as we are helping them out but yeh Tu poora tension Apne Sar pe leke ghum Rahi hai (He is taking all the tension on his head.) After all what is bothering him?? I felt worried and curious at the same time.

"Whatever it be tujhe kya hai??" My mind disturbed me again.

"What's wrong with your mind today Anaya, thinking all irrelevant stuff." My brain argued back.