5. Anaya's Treat!!

Ajay's POV

"Why are you so tensed man?? Just Relax! You're only going out with a girl not a ghost!" Sanjay tried to calm me down as I was bickering him about the whole treat thing with Anaya which is due in an hour.

"But Sanjay?! We are going out alone??? Sab kya sochenge Yaar?? (What would others think Yaar?)" I asked unconvinced.

Sanjay gave me a "Seriously! Are you even bothered about what people think?!" Look.

I ignored it purposely knowing what's running in his mind.

It's that he knows that this"What people might think!" Is just an excuse to avoid this whereas I really don't care what people would think about me!! I have already figured around ten excuses in order to avoid this meeting but alas that's of no use.

"Ajay! Stop giving lame excuses Okay?? You know you can't avoid this right?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I sighed in defeat, "I wish I could! The more I spend time with her the more I get close to her and that is not good for her!" I said exasperated.

"C'mon Yaar stop chanting the same thing repeatedly Yaar ! Aisa Kuch Nahi Hoga (Nothing would happen like that)... And I know you'd not repeat the same mistake you did four years ago!" Sanjay said soothingly.

"I don't know, phar Tumhe Tu pata haina abhi bhi Mai apni gussa ko control nahi karpaya toh.... ( You know that I still can't control my anger so...) I'm just afraid I would hurt someone!"

"C'mon Yaar Ajay... You'd never do that agar (still) if you still don't trust yourself then Mai hoona (I'm there) to help you out ... Just chill out okay!" He said patting my shoulder.

I just nodded in agreement. Just then my phone buzzed inside my pocket which sounded like that it too was agreeing with Sanjay. I took it out and it showed a notification of my message inbox.

I tapped on it to read the message,

Hey Ajay,

I've fixed up the venue, meet me at the café opposite our college at 11 a.m ...

P.S I can also be late so in that case I'll meet you at the café but don't walk away if I become late.

- Anaya.

My lips curled upwards into a smile automatically as soon as I read the message.

This girl! Is really something!!

"Kya hua?? Aisa bhi kya hai us phone Mai jis ki wajah se tum aise musku Ra Rahi hu??? (What happened?? What's there in that phone that you started smiling???)" Sanjay asked.

I shook my head and showed him Anaya's message.

"Haa!" He sighed after reading the message and said,"I should have known when you started smiling like an idiot, apart from the three of us, only Anaya can make you smile."

"I know... This is why I am scared, tujhe Tu pata hai (You know that) ... I am affected by her presence, and day by day I feel like I am getting attached to her, and I am really afraid that I might lose all the control I've already put on myself all these years and without myself knowing  I might end up---" I said stopping in mid sentence as I realized what I was about to say.

Nahi (No) Ajay!! You need to stop this!!! You can't fall for her... Get hold of yourself.

"--- You might end up loving her????" Sanjay completed my sentence raising an eyebrow.

I gave him an astonishing look!!

"Stop giving that look Ajay! I know you would never accept it, but I can see that!"  He said indignantly.