9. Anajay's Meet up!!

Anaya's POV

"Waise Tu hamesha punctuality Ka giyaan deta hai, Aaj khud hi late hogayi!(He used to give lectures on punctuality all the time and today the lecturer himself is late!)" I muttered to myself while impatiently tapping my foot while waiting for Ajay in the library.

"Don't know what's taking that Mr. Arrogant so long!" I kept on taunting him.

"Seriously how could he waste 13 precious minutes of mine, 13 minutes and 49 seconds to be precise agar late Hona hi tha kamsekam ek message- (At least he could have messaged if he's going to be-)"

"-Oh really?? Then what should I say about the 3hours 15 minutes and 53 seconds that I had waited for you in total in this same place for you to arrive huh?!" Ajay interrupted my blabbering and said with a big fat smirk on his face.

Oh wow! Apart from frowning this Mr. Arrogant do have other expressions as well !!

"Oh hello! Where are you lost?" Ajay snapped his fingers in front of my face as he sat at the opposite side of the table.

"Nothing big!" I said casually to which Ajay raised his eyebrows.

"I mean I was thinking about the punishment I need to give you!" I said pretending to think hard.

"Very funny!" He said and gave me a fake smile and as usual wore his sulking facial expression.

"I am not joking I am serious." I said in a fake serious tone.

"Anaya can you stop joking, there's something I need to talk to you before I started the lesson." He said in a serious tone.

Oh no Anaya Mr. Arrogant is back I am sure that's something is really very serious! My mind warned.

Could this be related to the rumours? My heart asked me.

Will he cancel my lessons?? And as f he did what would happen to me?? Questions started popping in my head.

"Anaya are you even listening??? I said I need to talk to you!" Mr. Arrogant tapped the table to bring me back from my thoughts.

"Yes I am, but if it is anything related to what people are talking then I am sorry I think we don't need to waste our time on that." I said sternly as I opened my book.

"But Anaya- " he continued,

"No buts and ifs Ajay... Just tell me something since when did you start bothering about what people think huh?"

"Anaya I still don't care about what they think about me okay! I am worried because your name is involved in this!" He said. I could sense that he was angry but tried hard to control it.

"Exactly! I don't care about them either, anyways just because they utter nonsense doesn't mean it will be true  right?" I asked looking at him.

There was few minutes of silence and then he tried to tell something but shook his head and turned the pages of the book.

What was he about to say?? And why did he stop? My mind questioned me.

Should I ask him about it? My heart said.

You want him to stop teaching you?? My mind warned against my heart. 

"Okay now we've got to start differentiation." Ajay said in Mr. Arrogant tone bringing me out from my chain of thoughts.

"Ugh!! Is that chapter essentially important??" I asked doubtful.

"Anaya, don't you still know that this is a compulsory subject and you have a question for 30 marks from this lesson??" He asked perplexed.