12. Weirdo

Ajay's POV

"Excuse me, shall we come in?" I asked as I knocked the cabin door of the sponsor.

"Come in" said a voice from inside, attitude and arrogance was evident in his tone.

Tu bhi koi Kam arrogant Nahi hai, thabi Anaya tujhe Mr. Arrogant bhulata hai. (You are not less arrogant either, that's why Anaya calls you Mr. Arrogant.) My mind said as I walked inside.

"Seriously Ajay, you are bothered about who's more Arrogant than the sponsorship??!" I shrugged.

As I entered inside I saw a guy standing. He was Sturdy, and had a compact body, neatly dressed in a pressed suit, shined shoes and perfectly rolled-up sleeves, with a scowl in his face.

"You think he'd sponsor your event?" My mind questioned me.

"Looking at the look at his face I don't think he would." My brain argued back.

"May I know what brings you here?" The Weirdo guy asked startling me.

"Sir we are here to discuss about the sponsorship." Samar answered him before I could.

"Alright have a seat." He said gesturing us to have a seat.

"Sir I am Samar and this is My senior Ajay." Samar introduced ourselves as soon as we set.

"Now if you've done with your introduction can we discuss about the important business that you'll are here for." He replied sarcastically as if to say "I am least interested in knowing you."

Iske toh, Teri saamne hi attitude dikhata hai, agar yeh boss na hua hota toh iske attitude Ka chakna choor kardeta Mai.
(How dare he, He's showing attitude in front of me!! If he isn't the boss nah I would have shattered this attitude into pieces).

"Calm down and focus Ajay, we haven't much time for the event." I tried to calm my mind that's pissed off due to the weirdo's attitude.

"Okay, so we in Access college are hosting our annual function in a month's time. So, as mentioned in the e-mail it would be kind enough if you could go through our project proposal and sponsor our event, you could clarify anything in case if there is any doubts from the proposal."
I said sounding to be professional as much as I could.

"Alright, go ahead and breifly summarize me about your event." He said in a coldly.

So the next few minutes myself and Samar were busy in detailing about our Event to Mr. Kunal Khanna aka Weirdo. He just nodded in between as we explained while he was busy tapping his mobile in between.

Yes guys just like you'll he's annoying behaviour irritated me to the core. But still you see I was calm... Yess that's right THE ARROGANT Ajay was calm!!! You'll can't believe nah?!! Even I couldn't!!!

"So that's about it! Any questions?" I asked after finishing the so called presentation.

"Well," he said as he got up from his chair and started walking back and forth,
" I am pretty impressed about your presentation as well as the project, hence I wish to sponsor the event but-"

"But what sir?"

"Samar don't be impatient I am coming to the point," Kunal said looking at Samar, "the point is I just want the bounties to be changed."

"Sorry, I didn't get you sir, I think I have explained you clearly about the rewards we are given to your company with this sponsorship, we'd be hanging out banners of your company throughout the event plus pamphlets and leaflets and shout-outs would all be given including social media promotion!! What else is needed sir?!! " I asked baffled.