Phantom and Night chap 16

Chap 16

Liam frown at the digits he read from the thermometer. He sighed long and breathed in to calm his self. He was still in denial about the truth. Who was his mate. But that fact never bothered Liam. He loves him no matter what the truth may be. He grab took the tray and place it on the bed. Warren just sat there sunk in the pile of pillows and blankets. He tried to open his heavy eyed and Liam made him flinch as his cold fingers stroke his fringe away from those icy blue eyes.

"You need to eat to drink your medicine." He said almost in a whisper.

Warren whined and just hug onto a small cushion. He shook his head and Liam sighed.

"Ren, baby you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry.." He whined. Liam cup his cheek and Warren winced at his cold palm but it did felt good against his heated skin.

"Warren." He called his full name. Now he knew Liam is serious and about to get mad. He never liked the stern and serious Liam. So he nod. Liam ruffled his hair and he prepared the meal. Cutting the fish and taking out the bones. Delivering such fast cutting skill. He's a vampire after all. He fed Warren only to gain a grimace from the younger boy.

"What's wrong?"

"Tasteless.."

Liam frowned and taste the food and it was not bland. Warren has no appetite and has no taste like Kurt said. He sighed.

"Finish it."

Warren grimaced and then he felt something in his stomach turning and Liam was quick to grab the small plastic trashcan and Warren grab it and threw up while Liam rub his back.

"How do you feel? Should I call Kurt again?" Liam asked

Warren just shook his head and cling onto Liam. Liam winced as he felt Warren's temperature through the skin on his neck. He stroke his hair and just kissed his cheek.

"Drink your medicine first, okay?" Warren did and Liam just hugged him.

"Ren.. What will I do now?"

"Just stay with me. I'll be okay tomorrow, I promise."

Liam nod and just lied next to his lover and hum out a sweet lullaby as he caressed his hair 'till he fell asleep.

*      *       *

Harp's POV

"Let go of me! Fuck off Harp!! Let go or I'll cut your arm this instant!!"

Tss. This man. I stopped and carried him like a sack of rice. He struggled and started hitting my back.

"Enough already Ardent! We're here." I drop him off and because he's struggling he fell of his ass. Idiot.

"You.." His voice came out tight. I don't care if he's in fury right now. I just need to know!

"Fuck it Ardent! Let's just get this over with!" I grab his hand and I placed his palm on the dark smooth stone. I entwined our hands and what happened made me tremble.. And I watch only his eyes. His blue eyes that turned purple as the stone glowed in front of us. I went closer and hug my free arm around his waist and I place my chin on his shoulder.

"This is.." He started in disbelief.. Who wouldn't be in denial? But rather.. I was relieved.. Now. I finally had the right to be with the man I .. Love..

I had love Ardent for centuries and I know we can't be together. He has a wife.. and he loved her dearly.. I watched and just broke my heart.. But now.. I can finally have my own happiness..