Phantom and Night Chap 24

Warren's POV

"Argghhhhh!!!!"

I felt it.. all of it.

"What's going on?! Liam!! Dad!!! Anyone! Help!!! Liam!! Liam!!!"

He was shaking terribly, screaming like he was being burn alive. We just fell asleep an hour ago. I wanted him to rest so I force him to just lie down and have some sleep but now.. I only want him to wake up.

"Liam! it's just a nightmare! Wake up!!!" I sobbed. It hurts.. I can feel his pain. His agony.. it really felt like we are both been set on fire. My chest tightened and I felt terribly cold.

"Warren?! What the hell is going on?!" Dad came and in a second he was forcing Liam to stay still on the bed but he just scream more when Dad push him back on the bed. Harp didn't said a word and just push back Liam's flailing legs, catching them in time before he almost kick Dad away.

"Liam! Calm down! Liam!!!" Harp yelled out but it was not reachinv him. It won't reach him!

"Liam.." I tried to calm my sobs but it just worsen when I hear his strangled cry. His pained screams. His fangs were protruding out, stabbing his lips, His nails were extending sharply, scratching Dad's arms and neck.

"Liam.."

"Warren get out! You'll get hurt! Go!" Dad yelled through Liam's cries.

"No! No Dad.." Both Ardent and Harp's eyes were red now. When the ground shake and everything starts falling and breaking with every scream I couldn't hear no more.

"Liam! Open your eyes!!" I ignored Dad's words and held his face. He almost hit me but Dad grab his arms in time, both him and Harp pinning him down on the bed.

"Bite him Warren now!" Harp yelled out and I turn to Dad. He nodded. Even though I regain some of my memories as a Canid I am also a half-vampire.. I had no fangs but I did as Harp told me. I didn't know what for but I did it. I bit him on his neck. The earth shaking slowly stopped.. I released him, wiping his blood off my lips.

"Open your eyes! Please!" I begged and sobbed when his screams slowly tone down..

"Wake up!!!" I cried. My hands shaking as I stroke his cold skin. He finally stopped screaming. When Dad and Harp let go of him his eyes finally opened.

"Warren.." he breathed out. My eyes widening when I saw those eyes.. he was crying.. he was really hurting so much. I can feel all of it. I hugged him and hold onto him like how he held me now. Like he would disappear and leave me. Liam..

"Liam.. I was so scared.. you won't wake up. I was so scared.. you were screaming.. It hurts.. I felt it.. You were hurting so bad.. Liam.. I'm sorry." I couldn't help him... I couldn't take away his pain..

"I love you.." he sobbed.

"I love you too.. so much.."

*******

Warning: SPG.. ;)

Ardent's POV

That fucking Casus! He did this.

"Harp." I turn to Harp and he nod. My son.. He was crying as well. I hate it. I never want to see him hurt. Harp took my shaking fist in his hand.

"Come." He forced my clench fist to relax so he can entwine our fingers. Tsk.

"Stop scowling. Come on. Warren can handle Liam alone." He drag me out with my eyes still on Warren's tear stained face.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a--"