Phantom and Night Extra.

Extra Chapter:

Ardent's POV

"Warren Phantom! I have never been disappointed!" I can't believe my son would do such thing!

"But dad I was just.."

"No buts! Go to your room!"

"Why? What did I do wrong?"

"Think about it son. Go!" I pointed sharply to his room. He stomp his foot and pouted but that wont work now. I am so mad. He stomp his way towards his room and slam the door shut.

"Oh c'mon Ardent. He didn't meant it." Harp appeared behind me looking guilty as well. He should be! I glared at him flipping my hair gracefully-pissed off my shoulder.

"How can he not meant almost having--!" I choke on my words but I continued it even though it felt like my venom was coated on my throat.

"Almost having sex in public! What came over kids today?! This is unacceptable! Completely appalling! Utterly--!"

"Shh!" The veins on my temples and neck were about to burst especially now when Harp the fucking idiot mate of mine place his finger over my lips to sush me! Who does that?!

"Babe.." 10 seconds left before I fucking kill him!

"This is nothing.." He smirked and lean towards me with that annoying expression on his face. "Want to try it too?"

*BAM*

I punch him square on the face. Straight and then grab his shirt, and give him a round the house kick on his stomach. He flew far down the hallway and I just walk away.

"Fucking idiot."

I flip my hair again away from my face and shoulder letting it fall straight all the way down my waist.

* * *

Warren's POV

"Liam look what you did! There's no knowing when will Dad forgive you now. I told you not to do that." I was on the phone with Liam. Since Dad drag me back in his mansion.

"Don't worry, I am on my way to talk with Ardent. And I'm sorry, Ren. I just can't stand it." I laughed at his tone. He sounds like a pouting kid.

"You can't just wait for us to go back to our room?"

"What can I do? I was away for the whole week! And we only see each other when we're about to sleep. I.. I have only little control Warren and when I saw you I just lost it. Sorry."

"Don't worry. Dad will understand since Uncle Harp is like that too. I bet he receive one of Dad's round house kick again today judging from what I heard." I laughed and Liam's soft chuckle made my heart warm up. I know he misses me like how I miss him. This is the only time where his works finally settle down yet now I am here. Grounded.

"Yeah.. I'll have you tonight, I promise."

I blushed but I was smiling like an idiot. Clutching the phone close to my face as possible.

"Make sure of that.. I love you.. Liam."

"I love you too."

The door opened and my eyes widen so did my smile.

"Ren." He was smiling as wide as me, I blinked and he had me in his arms.

"Liam.." I sighed, looking over Liam's shoulder, I saw Dad glaring at Liam. I grin at him and he sighed deeply. He shook his head and I know what that meant.

"Liam, ready for a long lecture?"

"Haha, I am." Liam chuckled but before he left with Dad. He peck my lips ad hugged me tight.

I just love this man.. I mean.. Vampire.

:)