Chapter 41 - Funeral dress

Isabella Clark

It is almost a week since the incident and i still can't get over it, I still feel so paranoid when it comes to night. Alex still doing his normal activities, working from 8 to 6 almost everyday. But the feel is still the same, it seems like he hides something from me.

I was alone in the penthouse all by myself, it is Friday night which is the last day of the week where Alex should come to the office. The clock shows that it is 5 pm and i was watching one of my favorite movie series in the living room,

My phone suddenly buzzed then i see Stacy's name popped on my phone screen,

Stacy Brawn :
Hey bell

Bella Clark :
Hey Stace

A notification suddenly appeared on the top of my screen and it is from my mom,

Mom :
Honey, thank you so much.

Bella Clark :
Hey mom, what do you mean?

Mom :
Th dress that you just sent me? It's lovely but why black? Haha

Mom :
Guess you're going to make me to follow these days trend don't you? Haha

I feel so confuse and don't understand what is she talking about, I don't know what is she talking about. I didn't send her anything these days, and of course I know my mom doesn't like the color of black.

Bella Clark :
What do you mean mom?

Mom :
The dress that you just send me, here.

She sent me a picture of her wearing a black dress and a red box that has my mom's address on it and my name's on the sender name.

What the fuck

Fuck

I left it on read then read the text message from Stacy,

Stacy Brawn :
Why are you sending me this by the way?

She asked me and she also sent a picture of a box that has a black dress in it.

Stacy Brawn :
Why are you soo random haha, it looks like a funeral Dress

"Luna!" I started to call Luna but she's out of nowhere.

I'm shaking and i feel paranoid to be left alone inside of the penthouse so my feet make my way into the elevator. My hand keep pushing on the button until the elevator door finally being opened. I pushed the 21st floor where Alex's room is, I didn't even wear any shoes I am barefoot because I'm panicked. I'm breathing terribly while waiting for the elevator door to be open.

After a few minutes, the door finally being opened then i rush out right away. I don't care if so many people see me like an idiot, the point is I am so scared and I need my boyfriend right now.

"I'm sorry miss but Mr Adams isn't here yet," Gina stopped me from coming into Alex's room.

"Where is he?" I asked Gina, and I'm pretty sure she can see that I'm in a panic.

"He is supposed to be here in a minute miss, are you okay?" She asked me.

"You can get inside and I'll bring you a water" She said.

"No I don't need water, I need Alex right now where is he?" I asked Gina.

"Can you call him please?" I asked him and she looks at me with a flat expression or maybe kinda scared expression.

She began to pick on the white telephone on her desk when someone suddenly called my name,

"Bella?" My heads automatically looks up at him who was calling me.