Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story

Isabella Clark

The plane landed smoothly it means i could finally stretch my back and get my feelings away from him for a while. I saw Kelsie was getting busy with her belongings while i calmly taking a sipped on my last drop of champagne.

I felt so grateful after a really hard work i could rent a private plane for work, and i could safely keep my belongings in the baggage. It was so risky to put our belongings in a public transportation cause we didn't know that someone could be so evil to open up our suitcases and stole from it.

"Japan" Kelsie said which made my eyes looking up at her eyes.

"Your favorite place to go" she smiled, and she was right.

Japan was actually one of my favorite cause the city was amazing it was full of delicious food and cute accessories. I just love being here, plus i always have an appointment with a very generous and amazing people which always made me so excited.

I remember that i had a plan to go to Japan with Anthony but our schedule were very busy we couldn't match our schedule until i found out that he was cheating on me. It still hurts me somehow, every time i saw them on the internet it seemed like they were happy and they didn't have any problem.

We walked out of the plane then went straight into the airport gate where our transportation was already there to pick us up, my bodyguard was also there to be on my side all the time while some of my stuff was taking a good care of my belongings.

"Where are we going to go first?" I asked Kelsie.

"Hotel of course" she said.

The gate went open I could feel a strong wind was blowing on my body, i was wearing a pink crop hoodie complete with a grey sweatpants and covered by a long pink coat that made me stay warmed.

I suddenly felt a flash and a click of cameras started to attack me, it was kinda normal it was more like a routine every time i arrived at some places but sometimes it still shocked me.

I walked into the car that was a couple feet from me i was being followed by Kelsie and my bodyguard, we got into the same car. Kelsie and i sat at the back seat while my bodyguard sat on the passenger seat next to the driver.

The car moved right away after we got in, i always felt relieved every time we left the media behind cause it was pretty annoying plus i was so tired because of a long flight.

I used to text Anthony every time I arrived at some places, he wanted to make sure that I safely arrived. But that things didn't mean anything anymore, I thought I should have to forget it and move on I should stay focus on my work rather than kept thinking about him.

But it was so hard, especially when you do some activities that remind us of the person that we missed. Even we're trying so hard to, but a little action could remind me of him cause it always had been him for the past two years in my life which made it so hard for me to forget.

I had Alex as my fake boyfriend, but I couldn't compare them. Alex is a fake boyfriend not a real one. I couldn't even have a feelings for him causes he prefers professionalism over everything he did in his life. I knew he must be hooking up with some chicks while i was gone, cause our Relationship was just for the on screen.

~

I throw myself onto the bed before taking off my shoes, my body thanked me for throwing myself onto a super comfy king size bed. It smelled so new and the room was pretty cozy for me to enjoy the rest of the week here in japan, the view was also amazing.

Kelsie and i stayed in a different hotel room so it was just me in the suite room. I looked into my suitcases in front of me and decided to change my clothes into a more comfortable clothes for sleep.