Chapter 15 - Dinner

Isabella Clark

Once we got into the room Alex's parents were still talking to Greg and Lisa, until the baby box stroller appeared in the room which caught everyone's attention mostly the women inside of the room.

Alex's dad suddenly moved back to give the women a space to look into the stroller box, Alex was talking to Greg who was standing next to the bed then there i was, awkwardly standing next to The big boss of Adams empire.

"Bella clark" He suddenly said then i smiled.

"Yes Mr Adams?" I asked him.

"I heard that your dating my son?" He asked me and i could tell that my heart was beating so fast.

"Yes sir" i said.

"How can that guy get you" he asked me then it made me laughed.

"I didn't expect I'm going to end up with him too sir" i said then he laughed.

"By the way, i heard that you're supporting the UNICEF foundation isn't it true?" He asked me.

"Yeah it is i just got back from this place, one of the country that they have their focus on to build a more proper learning center and to provide a more proper food" i said to him then he nodded.

"Lets have a seat shall we?" He asked me.

We walked into the living room in the other side of the room then we sat on the couch next to one another.

"So how was it there?" He asked me.

"The children really need a facility for their learning center, they still can look happy with those facilities but i know children around the world need a proper facilities for their educational learning activities." I said.

"Well their country is in a crisis, they have no proper place to sleep, proper clothes to wear somehow it's just made me want to do something to help them"

"It's like they have a suffer life" i said.

"What is your hope for them especially the kids?" He asked me.

"I want them to live a normal life with us, with my participation in this foundation i hope everyone is going to be inspired to help them too" i said to him.

"And of course so i can tell the story to everyone about how was the real or actual conditions there" i said to him then he nodded.

"Can you tell me where can i contact them?" He asked me and it surprised me.

"I'm interested to give them a donation" he said with a smile on his face.

"Really? That's amazing" i said.

"Wait i think i have their cards in my wallet" i said before checking through my wallet.

"Here" i gave him the card, gladly i had them in my wallet cause I didn't feel it was polite enough to tell him to just check out their website.

"Thank you so much" i said to him.

"No thank you so much for telling me about your life experience in there, I've actually waiting to meet a person with a real life experience to tell me the real situation and condition in there" he said.

"I felt amaze that a person like you still sparing your time between working and humanity that's wonderful" he said and i smiled.

"Thank you so much" i said.

He got up from the sofa while looking at the card that i gave, he put it inside of his pocket before walking out of the living room. I didn't know why but Peter Adams wasn't like what I expected he was much more friendly, i thought he was as cold as Alex. Well Alex was a cold person at first but he was more into a guy with an evil mind sometimes.