Chapter 26 - Calls

Isabella Clark

"Huh thank god it's finally our turn!" Travis said behind us.

The worker opened up the ferris wheel's door for Alex and i, well it was getting darker and darker but it still had a beautiful sky though. We got inside and it began to move, I didn't know why but my heart was beating so fast when it was just me and him inside of the ferris wheel.

"Do you afraid of heights?" He asked me.

"Not really but if you ask me to go on a sky diving i will not to" i said then he smiled.

"I didn't know what people do when they reach the very top of the ferris wheel" he said.

Well the actually taking a picture and some of them just kissing and stuff. But I didn't want to say that to him.

"Have you ever been in one?" I asked him.

"Never" he said.

"This is your first time?" I asked him then he nodded.

"Woah it's very cool that you do it with me" i said.

"Stay there I'm going to take a picture of you for my instagram story" i said.

"I'm not going anywhere there's no way out" he said.

"It's done" i said after taking a single picture of him,

"Why don't we take a picture together?" He asked me.

"That's a good idea" i said then moved closer until i was sitting next to him.

"It is going to be a boomerang okay" i said to him.

"Okay" he said.

The sunlight was shining on us, it had a perfect sunlight while the sky was so pretty on the back.

"One two tree" i said then tapped on the screen.

He was looking at me before leaning closer then kissed my pinkish cheek, i was smiling and kinda surprised when he kissed me.

We looked so good together, it was a beautiful picture of us in the ferris wheel. We reached the very top of the ferris wheel then looked down, it wasn't that high but we still could look a beautiful view from up there. I took a lot of pictures with my phone until the Ferris wheel finally reached the bottom again.

"It was fun right?" I asked them.

"Yeah it was" he said.

"It's getting cold lets get back to the hotel shall we?" He asked me.

"How about dinner?" I asked him.

"My friend and i used to look around the hotel but i guess we're going to order a food into our room" he said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because we're tired of walking around this Luna park, and you should stop asking like a 6 years old girl okay" he said before putting his hand on top of my head then pull me closer by my head before kissing the top of my head.

I felt comfort every time he pulled me closer like that but i knew he only did that because we were in front of so many people, it confused me when he could be that sweet and carrying.

"Alex where are we going?" I believe Michael was the one who called him which made me stop walking.

"Back to the hotel" he said.

"What about our dinner?" Makaila asked.

"I'm going to order it at the hotel" he said.

"I think we're going to go on a night walk first before getting back to the hotel" Leon said.