Chapter 2 - Signed my soul

Isabella Clark

I got back to my makeup table where i could see Kelsie who was sitting next to my chair with her eyes were looking straight into her phone screen.

I finally got back after closing the show, it was fantastic and the dress were so beautiful. It felt like i didn't want to take it off, cause it was that beautiful.

It had been a month since i broke up with Anthony, he seemed alright with that. He told me that he was bored of me who couldn't have a time for him so he cheated on me, how could he do that? Why didn't he just tell me that he needed my time? Why he had to blame it on me when it was clearly his fault. The fact that he didn't feel sorry still hurt me, especially seeing him with another girl in social media.

"By the way get you ass up miss Clark we have an emergency meeting with your modeling agency after this" Kelsie said and she finally looked up at me who was wearing a robe.

"What's the meeting about?" I asked her.

"There's some very interesting project for you" she said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You'll know" she said.

~

We got into the main agency building where everyone was being so nice to me, every people that walked passed by was smiling and some of them greeted me.

I entered the room with Kelsie behind me and i could see Martha was sitting at her actual chair and i could see a smile on her face, i hoped it was a good sign for that day's meeting.

"Good evening, how are you?" Martha greeted me and i smiled.

"Good, how are you?" I asked her back.

"Good, hi Kels" she said.

"So what is it?" I asked her after taking a seat right in front of her while Kelsie was taking a seat on the sofa next to Martha's table.

"We got a special business partner this month and it is also a rare project for the agency"

"We discussed this project together with the others and we thought you're the one who capable for this rare project" Martha smiled and it made me smile somehow.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Kelsie hasn't told you has she?" Martha asked.

And i turned her question with a shaken head, why she didn't want to tell me when she already knew it?

"Just tell me" i said.

"The project isn't from a famous brand or a famous designer but is none other than one of the most popular empires in the US" Martha explained.

"The company is asking us to choose one of the most capable model that can date the son next on the line, Alexander Adams" Martha explained and i gasped, Kelsie how didn't you tell me about this..

I sent Kelsie a glare before looking back into Martha who kept explaining how it works before showing me the document from the Adams Empire.

I've heard about Alexander Adams before, but i heard about his bad reputation as a guy that couldn't kept his hands off a different woman every week. I've heard that he had a lot of celebrities friends too which made him pretty popular on the magazine. I haven't seen him in a real life but the tabloids said that he wasn't really a good guy.

"Excuse me, Alexander Adams?" I asked her once more just to make sure that I wasn't wrong.

"Yeah, he's a 25 years old man and need to clear up His reputation so he can get his dad position as the next CEO of the Adams empire, Mr Alexander Adams" She explained and i started to open up the documents in front of me.