Chapter 4 - The ugly truth

Isabella Clark

"Bella! Here bella" they said.

"Bella! How is your response towards Anthony's new girlfriend Stacy Brawn?"

"Alex is it true the benefits of the company is going down drastically"

He held my hand as the flash from the camera always successfully blinding my vision, i didn't wear any sunglasses that night to cover their crazy flash, plus it was a dark at night of course. He put his arm around my waist as he opened up the door for me, he let me got in first then he got in behind me.

It took a few minutes until the driver could move the car cause they were circling the car which made me had too looked down onto the floor. I didn't like being followed by anyone especially by them, i got no benefits from them all they do was throwing some untrue rumors to make money from it.

Once the car found a space to move forward the driver push in the pedal which made the car ran faster to make sure there were no paparazzi or any media following us. I saw a black van was following us but it was his bodyguards.

He closed the window that connected us into the driver's space so it made the driver couldn't hear anything we said or maybe we do.

"Hey you should say thanks to me back then" he broke the silent.

"Why should i?" I arrogantly asked.

"For pinning you onto the wall and wanting to kiss you" he sarcastically said.

"Of course for making Anthony Harvey jealous of you!" He said.

"I don't think that you were helping me" i said to him.

"What?!"

"He doesn't get jealous easily, and now he got a girlfriend he must be don't care" i said to him.

"Whatever"

"That bastard always having some random chick every month" he suddenly said and it felt like my heart stopped beating, my lips shut, the car felt so empty.

"What do you mean?" I could hear my own voice was shaking.

"You didn't know?" He asked me, like he didn't care about my feelings.

"That guy always bring a different chick to every after party, do you think this is the first time he cheated?" He asked me then i stayed in a silent, i felt so shocked to hear that from him.

That means i was making myself a fool, and i was too stupid to trust him then realize that I wasn't the only girl.

"No miss Clark you're wrong" he laughed at me and i felt like i was being thrown by a trash.

My chest felt hurt and i felt my heart was shattering into pieces while this bastard next to me kept laughing at me for my stupidness.

"How do you know?" I asked him and my voice was still shaking, it was still so hard for me to swallowed the ugly truth.

"I have some friends in the team and i have a lots of friends that invited me to their after party especially when they won the game" he said.

"there were always some random girls sitting on his lap while messing up with his lips" he said while laughing like it wasn't a big deal and it was so funny for him.

"But he's a smart one to hide it from the media, his reputation is so important for him I don't know why"

I stayed in a silent after he told me everything that Anthony did to me, i felt like a fool who trusted him so much after all of those years. I shouldn't trust anyone that much, i should probably move on and forget about him.