Chapter 1 - Congratulation

Isabella Clark
"Belle you forgot your jacket!" Kelsie, my manager called my name before I successfully rushed out of the changing room.

"Oh yup," I said, turning my body around to grab my denim jacket that I accidentally left on the chair.

"Don't forget you have a busy schedule next week," she reminded me.

"There is always a busy schedule, thank you anyway!" I whined before I grabbed my jacket from her hand. I check the time on my my phone screen that has a background of my boyfriend. And boy... I am terribly late.

"Okay Belle take care." Kalsey saya while looking at me.

"You too,"  I ran out of the changing room, running down the hall towards the lobby where the car supposed to pick me up.

I hope that I won't get stuck in the middle of a traffic jam because first, I hate it and second, I really don't want to be late. Well..., I know that I'm technically already late right now but at least , in my prediction if there won't be any traffic jam, I still can watch him play for half of the geame. I'm dating a famous football player, Anthony Harvey. We've been dating for three years and he loves it when I come to his game.

I reached the end of the hall which is the lobby, there I found my bodyguard Toby is already waiting for me. I always have my bodyguard around whenever I have to go out in public. Toby has to help me to get into my car because there are so many people from the media and fans are waiting outside, everyone is calling on my name asking me for a pictures and stuff. I felt sorry for them but I couldn't miss my boyfriend's game, so I got in to my car then left the building right away. I really hope that I will make it on time.

Once I got into the stadium, I put on the V.I.P. card to get into the backstage where I can meet Anthony; I can't wait to surprise him. The previous day, I told him that I couldn't come, but all I wanted to do is surprise him. I hope he'll likes my little surprise.

I scanned my I.D. into the scanner then walk inside, I walk down the long white hall then went straight into the changing room. By this time I knew the game is over and his team won, I found the news from twitter and I hate the fact that I missed it. Three years dating him means I know, what they usually do after winnimg the game. They must be planning to celebrate their success in a bar together so I already prepared some clothes to get into the bar with him. I know we're going to party hard tonight, it's clearly going to be a good night for the both of us. He won the game, I finished my job, it's a total win win.

"Hi Bell!" Jackson, one of his teammates suddenly greet me.

"Hey, Jack. Congrats," I congratulated him.

"Thank you!" he replied with a smile on his face, I can tell that he's over the moon.

"So are you coming to celebrate?" He asked.

"Yeah of course! But first, I have a surprise for Anthony," I said.

"Oh yeah of course," he chuckled nervously, "he's..., Um, in the locker room," He started running his hand through his blonde hair. For some reason, he looks nervous. And I also knew he is hiding something.

"Okay...." I said, still suspicious, "is everyone there too?"

"No... You know he's always the last person who takes a shower and it automatically made him the last person who left the room... And since he's the last one in to take a shower, it probably means he's still in there, doing stuff... Like showering... You know?" he ranted, making me more suspicious about his nervous behavior. Wait, is he trying to hide something...?

"Okay thank you Jackson, see you." I said before started to walked into the locker room.

I walked down the hallway until I finally reach the locker room, the door is opened and just like what Jackson said that everyone has left. I slowly took steps towards the door, getting ready to surprise him, but instead, the one who got surprised is me.