Phantom and Night Chap 1

Phantom and Night

Disclaimer: this is bxb story. Boys Love. If you don't like that don't read it. ;)

*Warrens Picture Posted*

The cold night seeps into my clothes as I walk in the dark street. Slowly covered by the falling snowflakes. Wearing thin clothing as if it didn't bother me at all as I walk slowly dragging my feet to somewhere I don't even know. My arms automatically hugs my body when a sudden gush of wind blew out. With my breath turning into thick cloud over my face. Even with all of this my feet kept on going. I walk and I walk with no destination.

Will I die?

"Watch out!" The sudden hit on my head blurs my vision further then I fell on the cold ground.

It's cold. Mom.. Help.

"Shit, Marco! I told you to be careful. You hit someone!" I can still hear them.

"It was just a human no big deal. Look, I think he's dead."

"No, he's not dead. Come on let's take him to Liam." The younger boy whines then I felt a cold hand suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me like a sack of potatoes.

"Marco!"

"Tsk. Then you take him! I'm going to see brother first." The younger boy runs off while the older one carries me over his shoulder.

"That damn spoiled brat." He hisses through gritted teeth. I want to react since even half unconscious I felt his skin. It's colder than the snow.

Please let me see my Mom before you take me, God.

********************

"Warm enough?" Blinking, I woke up in a pool of blankets and pillows. My eyes focus on the most wonderful pair of hazel eyes. The orange light coming from the fireplace made his skin glow in a wonderful tan but you can still see how his ivory skin was illuminated beautifully by the fire. He does not look human at all.

I blink again, pulling the warm, thick blanket tighter against my body.

So warm.

It smells like a field of lavender.

I watch him as he is placing more wood in the cracking fire and the fire grew alive. Dancing in front of him. The light perfectly mirrored in his big olive eyes. The perfect heroin. With a perfect hair, nose, eyes and body.

Who was he? Why did he take me in?

I look around. It was a huge house. A study room. His study. It was filled with tall book shelves stuck on the wide walls. Filled with old hardbound books. Huge ones. There's a huge desk with towering paper works that I think will tip off and fall if I touch it even in the slightest. The place is large and everything looks expensive. He looks young. Rich. The furniture seems like it will cost me my whole life labor to buy. It is that expensive.

I blink at him when he held my chin making me look up at his smiling face. He was so close so I back away a bit.

This guy doesn't know self-boundaries. He was crouching in front of the fancy large seat I was seated. A chair with red velvet satin cover and an old Victorian wood.

It made me feel small, smaller than I already am.

"So.. How are you feeling little one?" Little?! See? I frown at him and push his hand off me. He just chuckles at my response.