Authors note

I won't make this long, because then no one will want to read it. XD. I just want to thank all of my readers for sticking with me. I know I started slacking on updates there for a while. I really enjoyed making this book, and although it isn't perfect, and will probably never be as popular as Kidnapping the Princess by Yuriko Hime- if you haven't read it, you should definitely check it out, it's on Wattpad- I feel accomplished. This is my first completed original story here on Wattpad and I'm happy with it. Hope you all are too.

Sending love,

-Blu

P.S. if you would like, you should check out my Harry Potter fanfiction You-Know-Who's Descendant and my Super Mario Bros fanfiction Acorn Plains. I swear the Mario one isn't as bad as you might think... I tried to make it more realistic and relatable. 

Apr. 9

I've also decided to add more. 

I hope you all have fallen in love with the characters as I have. It was a short book with short chapters, but I loved every single minute of it; even the writers block. I don't plan out my books, I just have a general idea of an ending and a few major events. I have a character in my mind and don't usually know their name until I actually write the story. I hope that all of you were happy with the way my story went.