Chapter 10 "Her Soft Lips"

Olivia

I felt like the air escaped my lungs as my back hit the ground and for a second there, I saw stars dancing on my vision. I stayed flat on my back as I regained my strength and heard her clicked her tongue. She said that we would just do warm ups while waiting for Scarlett and where that got me? on the ground!

"Are you just gonna lie there all day?" she asked with a hint of irritation in her voice. I groaned as I lifted my upper body using my elbows as support. It has been three days since Scarlett decided to teach me with just the basics to protect myself and it has been two weeks since I got here with nothing to do so I said yes to this torment.

"This is not my kind of warm up," I remarked while I staggered up. She chuckled which annoyed me more. I brushed the dried leaves clinging on my clothes as I stared her down. It seemed like seeing me in pain brought her pleasures.

"Round two?"

"You wish," I gave her a quick fake smile before walking towards the bench where Scarlett loved to sit. Violet shook her head before walking towards the house. As she reached the porch, Scarlett opened the door at the same time and gave her a quick smile before jogging in my direction. What did Scarlett saw in her?  She looked needy, slutty and bitchy...and so forth.

"Hey, oh, are you okay? Your face is red,"

"Yup, just did some warm ups," 

"Oh good, now we can start right away." I grudgingly stood up and followed her while gently massaging my neck. I craned my neck to both sides to lessen the little stiffness before squaring my shoulders to face her. She eyed me curiously while her expression set into a frown.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," I answered as a matter of fact. If I would ever get my hands on Violet, I would drag her across the ground.

"Okay, if you say so,"

She took a deep breath and stood firmly on her ground. Her eyes were trained on me as she adjusted herself into a fighting stance. I did the same and waited for her to launch an attack. I left out everything and focused solely on her but then as if my eyes had a life on their own, they slowly trailed down to her chest.

"Shit," I mumbly cursed. I was distracted that I didn't see Scar's fist stopped inches from my face. I blinked my surprised and looked past the fist in front of me. She retracted her fist and shook her head.

"Do I have to remind you to be ready?" she asked dejectedly. How embarassing was it that I got distracted just by her chest. I felt like a pervert all of a sudden. Why did she have to wear a sleeveless tee that showed enough of her cleavage? It was distracting.

"Sorry, again," 

Focus Olivia!

I once again  shifted to a fighting stance and focused. All I had to do was not to look at her chest and everything would be fine. Without much ado, Scar sent a swift punch to my direction which I managed to block. She then swung another punch but I deflected it and countered a kick to her side but the expert she was, she quickly blocked it.  

"Good, but still slow and predictable."

"Oh cut me some slack,"

We continued our practice which I admit, was pretty fun but I surrendered after thirty minutes when I felt like I couldn't move my limbs anymore. We both collapsed on the ground and when I did, I winced when my back hit the ground. I felt like I bruised a certain spot on my back when Violet swiped me off my feet earlier. That bitch!