Fight

Suddenly a thought flashed in the mind of Patrick that Julia had told her that she had no plans of visiting her parents as they were not in the town. He rushed following Abby and reached the old gate where no one was allowed after the incident happened seventeen years ago .
Patrick had a strange feeling and here comes the twist, even Patrick had a curse that he could see through the opaque objects it might seemed as a superpower but the maximum time he used his power to try to see through the objects , more his lifetime will be decreased. Therefore, he decided to use only his power to solve the case of his dad.
Patrick could see through the old walls laid in dust and was shocked to see that the principal was not dead rather on a wheel chair performing some satanic ritual with Julia lying fainted on the ground . He jumped through the walls and shouted," So, you didn't die , because of you my father was killed and now it's your turn and Abby you ,I never thought you would do such a thing. Patrick was soo furious and there started a fight between them but someone from the back banged at Patrick's head and he became unconscious he could only she a female figure but till the time he could understand who it was his eyes closed off.
[ To be continued]