Sight

With the noise of alarm she woke up and to her shock she was getting late .She pounced from her bed ,dressed hurriedly and rushed to the college .While running she collided with a boy and apologized to her , it was just a glance that reminded her of someone else but she couldn't recall it within an instance of time being afraid of getting late to college.
While entering the class her tiny round face became red due to heat stroke and to her bad luck she had to sit all alone as Anishka had gone to her hometown due to some emergence.Some of her classmates wanted to sit beside her to grap her attention but still they were afraid of her ,thinking she might disgrace them.
The teacher entered the class , with a boy dressed in a strange attire. His sparkling eyes and clean shaved face giving a manly look attracted all the girls but Julia was not among those girls she was busy in her own thoughts. The boy introduced himself with his name Stark and his hobbies .
He proceeded to sit where every girl wished that he could sit beside her but he went and sat beside Julia. Julia felt a quite strange feeling and her eyes went wide open when he said ," Remember me , what a fate it is !" . It took a fraction of seconds to understand that Stark was the boy with whom she collided .
[ To be continued]