Premonition

She didn't replied to the boy just bowed before her and requested to act like strangers as she didn't wanted to come in a limelight. With a smirk he agreed to it. The bell rang as it was lunch time and everyone packed their bag to reach the mess Julia noticed that Abby continued his studies without being distracted of having a break she was quite impressed to see her and she wanted her to become his study mate but at the same time was too afraid to talk to boys due to her past.
While moving down from the stairs a girl came to her way and stopped her she was quite confused and asked if she wanted something , the girl just warned her to stay away from the boy and not to sit beside her. She agreed to it as she didn't wanted to make a chaios before everyone. She was unhappy by the events that were happening with turning up of the tables from the second day . Still she was determined to focus on her studies since she was a meritorious child by birth.
She noticed a thing at her mess that the food quite tasted full of preservative and due to her analysing nature she understood that food was not taken by the college faculty her instincts wanted to tell her something which she wasn't ready to accept it and ignored and completed her meal.
[ To be continued]