Death

After two days they came to know that he was no more , everyone was astonished that how it could be possible .Everyone remorsed at that moment and decided to be present on the last ritual and to their utter shock his parents declined to come over their and said they don't care if he died .Everything was going off the track
and Patrick cried," I told you this curse thing happens after every seventeen years and now it's our turn". Amy yelled at him ," Stop creating this nuisance and enough of your stories can't you stop making the stories in such a serious situation. Now, no more of this rubbish. I just want all of you to complete his last ritual in a proper way. So his peaceful soul could rest in peace."
Later that afternoon after completing his last rities Julia went to Patrick and said that she wanted to know everything about the college that he knew.Firstly he, hesitated to say as he thought that she might also consider him a mad person but on emphazing he took her to the college library and told her that the reason for choosing the college was all planned as seventeen years ago he was a kid and his father was a wise and intelligent professor of this college as the days passed by he understood that something was off with this university as students were being affected at a greater rate. One night he was about to sleep he heard his father telling his mother that the college is holding a cult and he will bring up the reality of unrealistic reputated college before the public which might be harmful but he will to which he had a fight with my mother who didn't wanted to lose his husband but he didn't listened to her.
Being at a small age,he was unable to understand his father's aspect and few days later he got a news of his father's unexpected death and reason of his death is still unknown and her mother was in so shocked that after hearing the news she died at that instant only.That's the reason I will reveal all secrets and take the revenge for my parents.
On hearing his story, Julia didn't expected it and supported him to bring truth before everyone.....
[ To be continued]