Exposure

It was the end of first semester and batchmates decided to hold a party to enjoy their summer vacations. They planned to go to nearby hill stations but Julia was not interested to join them and she declined to accompany them and left the class going to the way to her dormitory but suddenly a heavy voice called "Julia,please join us. We will enjoy ". Julia had never expected that Abby who was so indulged in studies would ever be interested in other stuff. She agreed to it as it could lead her one step towards their friendship. They decided to meet each other near college gate and they would continue they journey from there.
The next day all the batchmates reached the college gate and waited for the bus.Bus came and everyone sat on their seats while seeing Julia setting alone Abby sat beside her it was the first time that Abby ever sat next to a girl . Still Julia didn't paid that much attention and started listening the music later she saw that Stark was staring at Abby as if he wanted to kill him and was just about to start a fight when Anishka acted as a saviour by indulging him in other things.
Once they reached their spot everyone came out of the bus and decided to have their lunch and rest for sometime. After completing their lunch, Julia felt quite restless and went for a walk as she was feeling suffocation . Seeing Julia admiring the nature Abby called her she was startled but realised it was him .He apologised her for his behaviour for seating next to her and being close to her to which she replied that she didn't minded it at all. She was quite alert as she wanted to know the real intentions behind his friendly nature but she pretended that she was comfortable with him. Abby told her that he wanted to be her friend as she was good in studies and even liked her a little bit but her instincts were not letting her believe to it . It was then a man shouted from behind and warned not to go further as it was about to get dark.
[ To be continued]