Cursed

She had a glance of as if it was Abby and stood up from her seat and started following being confused why he was going to the hospital as he looked fit and fine . He reached the fourth floor where it had a banner of under maintenance she understood that there is something black in lentils. Abby was talking to the chairman were he said ,"Now the time has come to to bring our lord on this earth and we will be immortal forever . The whole world will bow before us but before that we have to clear our path by shutting the mouth of all those who become a hurdle in our way just like that boy.

Julia understood that she was correct in doubting his character and began to take her vedio but unfortunately her phone call rang as Patrick was calling her and both of them became vigilant and she started running to catch her, she tried to escape but Abby caught her and both of them tied her and gagged her mouth. Abby laughed and pulled her hair saying that he knew that she was very clever and told her that tomorrow it will be her last day as she was the girl who was the purest cursed girl . Julia was unable to comprehend anything his dual personality was scaring her she screamed for help but he gave a little smirk saying ," Shout as much as you want but know one will be able to hear you as it was his area ." further he said ," You have come here not by chance but it was all planned , you had a curse that if any boy will come near you will be your enemy that's why you thought that they are bulling you which was not true". She yelled at him saying ,"How do you know so much about me and who are you what do you want from me." the boy gave a devilish laugh and said her to wait for the night . "This night will be a surprise for you be prepared for the disaster"......

[to be continued]