Suspects

She understood that his classmate knew something that was unknown to others that's why he got attacked. She wanted to talk to that injured boy but currently he was not in senses , among the whole crowd of people She remembered that when they he heard the noise both Abby and Stark were not there as they went to take some more woods to burn the fire.
So the culprit might be either one of them or both of them . She decided to keep an eye on both of them.
Later everyone decided to return back to their college and informed his parents about his condition. The next morning they reached the college and he was admitted to the college hospital .
Patrick was frustrated as no one was believing him and even because his parents didn't picked up the call inspite of calling them so many times. Everyone regretted their decision on going to that place . Dany chilled the environment by saying ," Cool down guys ! It was just an accident and everything will be fine it's not that major injuries and he will Sone accompany us in our classes ".
Julia confronted to Anishka that something is going on strange between both Stark and Abby and she wanted that she should keep an eye on Stark as he knew of something to which Anishka said ,"I know you want my relationship to developed with Stark but as of now with that incident I am not interested in him". Julia begged her that she was serious as she wanted to know the real truth so Anishka agreed to it by saying ," Don't make this topic so serious it's just an animal attack".
After two days.......
[ To be continued]