The Letter

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

The next day, I wake up I was still pissed off about last night I walked into the kitchen.

" All right let's talk about this now I'm not going to the gym. I'm going tanning, laundry and I gotta get stuff for dinner and cook." Mike says " I'll go with you." Pauly says.

" Whoever else is gonna be home later, tell people to fucking help clean up." Mike says " well, ange knows she's gotta do the dishes." Ron says.

" Where's Angelina ' I do nothing' " Mike says " in the shower doing nothing." Pauly says " tell her when she gets out she has to help clean up." Mike says.

" All right, boys let's go." Mike says they head out I decided to the gym for a while.

I head back to the house and see Angelina on the phone and I look at the sink where the dishes were.

" Angelina you gotta do the dishes." I say " I could care less so." Angelina says rudely " lazy." I mumbled walking away.

" Valentina shut the fuck up!" Angelina yelled I was about to say something but I just walk to the sink to do the dishes.

Valentina " Val"- fanculo quella stupida cagna , è così fottutamente pigra ( fuck that stupid bitch, she's so fucking lazy)

I hear the boys come home " Wow." Pauly says " Wow is right." Mike says " bitch is on the phone she didn't do the dishes, nothing." Pauly says.

" I told her she had to the dishes she says ' I could care less' so I decided to do them." I say " Thank you Val don't do that lazy bitch's job." Mike says.

" I already finished the dishes." I said putting the plates up I then walk to my room and lay down in my bed.

I hear Mike and Angelina arguing and yelling I walk to the kitchen " we about to eat good tonight, expect for Angelina." Mike says " I don't care." Angelina says.

" Don't talk to me like that." Angelina says " clean the house you dirty mess." Mike says " shut the fuck up say please!" Angelina yelled " please hit the fucking treadmill." Mike says.

Me and Mike cook dinner once dinner was done Mike apologized to Angelina we all sit down at the table I sit down next to Pauly.

I notice Nicole was upset.

Valentina " Val"- I notice Nicole is upset her and Emilio broke up it breaks my heart seeing her upset but I'm just hoping she forgets about Emilio and have fun.