Not So Shore

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

It was morning I walked into the living room sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

" Val I slept in Vinny's bed last night." Nicole says " no fucking way." I said with a laugh.

" yeah I wanted to cuddle he told me to take my panties off and I'm like okay." Nicole explained I laugh and take a sip out of my coffee.

" At least you got some dick." I said " Val it's so big." Nicole says I laugh.

| LATER |

Me and the girls expect Sam decided to go to the beach I didn't really want Angelina to come but whatever.

I lay my towel down and I lay down " it's like amazing right now." Jenni says " it's really nice here." Nicole says.

" I want another drink." Angelina said " me too." I replied " who made that drink you did Jen? What is it?" Angelina asked " a Ron Ron juice." Jenni replied.

" You still not talking to him?" Angelina asked " no." Jenni replied " he's still upset about the note." Nicole says.

" if he tells me that you two told him that I wrote the note, we're going to have a big problem." Jenni says " I'm not saying anything to him. Sam deserved to know the truth she looked like an idiot still being with him." I say the girls nod their heads in agreement.

Valentina " Val"- Sam looks like an idiot she deserved to know the truth her boyfriend is hooking up with girls dancing with them and crawling back into bed with her she should of found out by someone telling her not with a note now look it there's tension in the house.

" I never told him anything Ronnie's saying you and Snooki did it." Angelina says " and what's she saying cause she'll believe anything." Jenni says.

" She goes ' I don't know who to believe, I don't believe Ron and I don't believe anybody in this house' " Angelina explained " ha." Nicole said.